DNC "Hack" called into question

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I'm sure this will strike panic into @Rex . The DNC hack report is the same but this article comes from The Nation...the country's most radical paper besides the Communist Workers Dailey. https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Think of the implications if the hacked emails were dumped to Wikileaks through an inside job. Not only will this shoot a huge hole in the collusion narrative but what will it do to the democrats and MSM???
    If this is accurate and if it gains traction the political fallout will be immense.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Poor baby. I don't have to offer anything except my opinion. Further, I could go back and cite every single article where the intelligence agencies have uncategorically stated that Russia was the perpetrator and you still wouldn't believe it. You would still be saying "prove it."

3. Tiger in NC

careful.....I'll have them put you back in that special jacket that helps you hug yourself. you will never be discharged if you don't stop cheeking your meds.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If we flood them with sources and all the sources are "fake news" what then? lol

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

6. Tiger in NC

This is an interesting article. That said, I still have to place it in the same category that I've put Pride's story. It is still only being reported by Newsweek. If it gains traction over the next few weeks then maybe it's something to take a closer look at. Right now, I am watching Mueller's investigation because their findings in the matter are all the really matters. I have faith that Mueller will get to the bottom of it because so many Republicans and Democrats have expressed faith that he is an honest and upstanding man.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let the investigation proceed. Alarmingly for Trumpanzees such as yourself Russian attacks upon our election were not limited to a single hack/leak on the DNC server, and the investigation is not limited to that one event nor limited to the matter of collusion.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

comment_ePdc76tjDfcHpbATPjuGVZxHvLv3r4nA.gif I am insane.jpg

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't know what to make of any of this stuff. There are so many theories and articles and so much misinformation it's hard to wade through it all. I just thought it was interesting considering a lot of people on this board question the DNC hacks and claim that Clinton had this dude killed.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

No I agree with you that it is very interesting and you are right that there is a lot of misinformation out there right now. That's one reason why I try to just pay attention to what Mueller and his investigation are doing and try to drown out the noise.