DNC "Hack" called into question

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I think I've made that pretty clear but just for you: I don't trust your news source. Clear enough?

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So your official position is that this team of "investigators" were able to find out all about this but the FBI couldn't? Interesting. And you can stop quoting the article. I read the article and, trust me, it's not worth repeating.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And you offer nothing to make a point. I'm done with you. I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. Farewell friend.

Source isn't CNN so you cant even objectively make an argument to counter what was posted.

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Pride, you seem a little on edge tonight. You must be hitting that bourbon hard!

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah just tired of his crap. He talks a lot of shit, hardly ever offers anything of substance. Well, unless CNN tells him too.

Dont worry, I aint leaving the board like his BFF. I just wont respond to him.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Parroting.jpg

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Pretty interesting information in this and not to be dismissed lightly. As you all know I've been on the Trump team for colluding. I still am troubled by their contacts and affinity with Putin, other Russian agents before during and after the election.
    However that doesn't preclude this being the actual narrative of how the leaks came out. As the author writes I hope this is followed up by serious investigation. If the "hack" was an inside job there is much more to learn about what was gong on at the DNC and the HRC campaign. If true it won't be pretty.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its not like the NSA or CIA have done shady shit before... Oh wait.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My Indian buddy in Oklahoma would call NC "heap big smoke no fire" my Texas buddies would label NC "all hat no cattle". Or if you want to use a movie line he's a "neo maxi zoom dweebie".