DNC "Hack" called into question

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Aug 10, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think you are correct. Much of the general public doesn't understand this tech stuff. Only reason I do is because it was my job in the military.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

If nothing else, to satisfy the curiosity of folks on the right who felt it wasn't conducted properly I think they should do another search. Here's the thing though.....if they do another search and still do not come up with anything else, what then? Guys like Pride will not take the findings seriously because they do not fit his narrative or agenda.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

False accusations again. Signature move of the left.

Do us a favor and dont junk up another thread with your horseshit. If you are so certain, leave it be.

4. Tiger in NC

I read the entire article. I just do not trust the reporting. Now, @Winston1 just posted an article from CNN that an Obama appointed judge has demanded that the DOJ do another search for Clinton's lost emails. This is legitimate news from a legitimate news organization and should be taken seriously. Get back to me if any of the major outlets pick it up.....until then no thanks.

5. Tiger in NC

he wasn't even talking about tech stuff

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then stop shitting in threads and say what you DONT TRUST....

Why is this a hard concept for you?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

https://consortiumnews.com/vips-memos/

Here are all their memos which are independent of partylines.
    From the links you apparently read.

The Key Event

July 5, 2016: In the early evening, Eastern Daylight Time, someone working in the EDT time zone with a computer directly connected to the DNC server or DNC Local Area Network, copied 1,976 MegaBytes of data in 87 seconds onto an external storage device. That speed is much faster than what is physically possible with a hack.

It thus appears that the purported “hack” of the DNC by Guccifer 2.0 (the self-proclaimed WikiLeaks source) was not a hack by Russia or anyone else, but was rather a copy of DNC data onto an external storage device.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

That was the thinking early about Watergate,.. people don't care about it, it's seen as a minor incident,.. Nixon's too powerful, they'll never be able to make anything stick, soon this'll all be forgotten. Then it unfolded.

There's a saying,.. "bankruptcy happens very slowly, then very quickly". That's the way it was with Watergate,.. for almost two years, little revelations inched the story along, then the pace picked up, the last months were astonishing, the end came very quickly for Nixon. Trump's fortress is nothing compared to Nixon's.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  9. Tiger in NC

Or what, Pride? You gonna say mean things to me? Look, I read your article but I just don't believe the source. If other, more prominent news organizations pick up on it, I'll take another look.

But it sure as hell fits yours.

10. Tiger in NC

False accusations? Like what? You keep trying to shoo me from this thread, Pride. Why?