Dishonest Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Feb 7, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He also has said we get shit deals. Which is true. I can't think of many cases where another country should get the better of us.

Yes, he is poor in his delivery of this, but we must look at the message. Stop attacking the messenger.

2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Yes, but communication is an important part of the Presidency. And no matter if Trump likes it or not, twitter is not yet the medium of diplomacy. It is the administrations responsibility to deliver clear communications. That starts with controlling your message which will be impossible to do unless there is someone in the room with the balls and gravitas to tell Trump its time to shut the fuck up. I know the media is covered in warts; but the administration needs to get their communication house in order to be more effective in pointing fingers at the media.

3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Recently traveled to South America and it's pretty obvious what CNN really is....a global Tabloid for TV disguised as serious news. The locals would eagerly ask my opinion on the latest Trump scandal that they saw on CNN. I think that's their primary entertainment.

Pretty obvious that that's where the money is, much more than being a serious/accurate/fair news source.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS and lastly and not surprisingly to me the WEATHER CHANNEL are the Pretorian Gaurd for the democrats and leftist.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not to mention those subversive libtards at The Cartoon Network. The Weather Channel!!!!

[​IMG]

kluke likes this.
  6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

No actually I think he's serious that he has NOT BEEN FOOLED by the people who are at the Weather Channel because they aren't good enough to get a weather person intern job doing 2AM weather spots at a small market station.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Worked out pretty good for David Letterman
    [​IMG]

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

See this is what I was talking about in post #62. This is really bad message control. He turns a segment on TV into 'who would have believed what happened in Sweden last night" . This time it was not the dishonest liberal media; it was the President with diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of control. If he is so smart; and if he believes the media is out to get him; then why does he make it easy for them. Sloppy.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

That's got to be 70s; right? Forget he got his start there. I never was a fan; when I watched I was more often bored than entertained.