Dishonest Liberal Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Big Tiger, Feb 7, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The media of the likes and people like you keep saying all this shit about their truthfulness and how Trump is X, Y, and Z. Oh add liar, racist, homophobe, etc.

Yet their stories, the things they say are easily verified FALSE by this thing called google or published US law.

Like the HRC horse shit. CNN broke their own dick-off in their own ass defending her yet Flynn is some illegal spy. Fuck them and fuck anyone who supports the outright illegal leaks. Fucking Ol Bill on HBO claims this the greatest scandal in US history.............

So either we were spying on Russia, which proves we werent hacked by them ( how the fuck do you spy on a country and not know the DNC is hacked ) or we were spying on American citizens because of the DNCs outrage over Trump.

Trump is an idiot. Got it. Repeat it. He's still smarter than 90% of this country.

Not a single argument had been made in this board about him grounded in logical facts.

OMG HE USES TWITTER!!!!!

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'll take the over.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I guess the question was too difficult to answer.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh so boring 33819239-illustration-featuring-a-boy-letting-out-a-big-yawn-while-stretching.jpg I will say it again; Anyone who can be fooled by "The Climate Change Fraud" cant have have a whole lot of common sense. No we are not "Sieg Heiling" but you are worshiping your "Climate God"

saint_gore.gif

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not trying to be a smart as but they actually do.
    http://edition.cnn.com/

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Frankly, my focus is not on Russia but on the enemy within. As Americans, we should be far more concerned at the intentional dismantling of our laws and Democracy at the hands of spooks left over from the last administration.

"Former CIA analyst Tony Shaffer also suspects Brennan as one of the leakers. He said on Fox Business Network that the leaks which forced Michael Flynn out can be laid “squarely at the feet of” Brennan, among other embittered Obama aides.....

What we know is that intelligence agencies taped Flynn’s call with the Russian ambassador, and we know that the contents of the call were leaked to the Washington Post’s David Ignatius, who is a de facto stenographer for political liberals at the CIA. We also know that Brennan has made no secret of his opposition to Trump and Flynn. By opposing Brennan’s overtures to the Muslim Brotherhood and his refusal to grapple with the spread of Islamic terrorism, Flynn became enemy number one in the eyes of Obama holdovers at the CIA.

All of this gives the Justice Department ample reason to focus on Brennan. He had the means and motive to commit a crime.

“When I hear [former CIA head] John Brennan with the venom that seems to be in his voice after Donald Trump was elected president, it’s not hard to imagine that in the intelligence community, Donald Trump has his enemies and those enemies are not as restrained as they ought to be,” said Congressman Steve King on MSNBC.

Indeed, John Brennan brought with him to the CIA a coterie of political radicals and left-wing academics and gave them plum positions from which to leak to the press. ...

Brennan and his leakers see no irony in becoming what they once opposed. In the 1970s, they cheered as the Church committee castigated the CIA for breaking laws. Now they use the CIA for their own dark arts and receive applause from ACLU-style liberals. They have gone from voting for communists to taping Russians, from fearing the unaccountable power of the system to wielding it shamelessly.

They marched through the institutions, stayed long enough to find the exits, and now booby-trap them as they file out. The trail of McGovernite liberalism ends as it began, in lawlessness, with a departing CIA director who behaved no differently than Daniel Ellsberg."

https://spectator.org/leaky-john-brennan/

I've been railing against this evil spook-in-charge for years and now we are all seeing what he was and still is, capable of.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Per your please provide grounded facts showing Trump is an idiot. I don't disagree; how could anyone. But I would enjoy reading the list for entertainment purposes. Also, I can play it back to you down the road when this shit goes south.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Wow really?

Question, why did you edit the quote?

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

If you're talking about
    you can add it back in - I don't care. I have higher standards than 90% for president.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well you are taking it out of context. I am simply conceding a point that Trump is an idiot as everyone likes to claim. It just so happens that this idiot has proved everyone wrong time after time. At some point, people need to use things other than "feelings" to attack him.

More of like saying " ok Trump is an idiot. I got it. Cool. Move on". Yet, people just repeat feelings and wild speculation.

RUSSIA!!!!