Disaster in Puerto Rico and the Orange Idiot focuses on the NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Isn't it odd that when Obama was President none of us on the more liberal side of things invited those Republican wingnuts to leave the country over their complaints? For things like Obama not wearing a flag pin on his lapel? Or his hand not precisely on his heart during the national anthem? Or that he ate pizza with a fork? THOSE types of things were Obama's big scandals, and because they were so petty they told us there was absolutely NOTHING Obama could do that would win them over, and STILL we didn't invite people like CO Tiger to leave the country to escape their dissatisfaction.

And just why wouldn't we do that? Because it would have been childish. It's sissy snowflake childish stuff.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Much of the handling of the disasters is due to FEMA and the organization built up since Katrina. This is not to discredit Trump. I think his words and actions have been adequate up until Maria hit Puerto Rico.

Yes caca Maria on the heels of Harvey and Irma strained the resources. However there was time to understand and find additional response. This is where leadership was needed and crisis management required. I'm not fully knowledgeable about legal actions but he could have called up army, navy Air Force and reserves and sent them there. It appears to be a serious logistics problem and the defense department is built for handling logistics. It took long for him and his administration to adapt and respond.

His lack of supportive comment is glaring when compared to the two previous hurricanes. He could have done so much more and done it better. His narrow view of things really hurts his commentary. Really to discuss Puerto Rico's debt at this time is ridiculous.

Basically he acted too late with too little for Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

240 just means people wont say anyting more but waste more space with useless adjectives.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Dude poke Rex in the eye every day as long as you like he deserves it..GDF doesn't. He is correct Trump is not worthy of being president that does not mean that the hildabitch was either. Pull the fricking wool away from your eyes.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How? All reports are is he asked them what they needed and gave accordingly. What more "should" have been done?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What's right for me is apparently not right for you so what? we disagree. You think Trump is unworthy I don't. GDF is wrong about Trump just as you are. Trump is doing exactly what I wanted him to do. GDF is not going to change his opinion why should I? Dont know why you think you have to protect GDF he is very capable of that. He just said bye to me and he sure showed me.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Because in Kikicaca's version of America lying lunatic racist dumbfucks make good presidents.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well Obama was a good one right?

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Do
    Doubt Rexie gets the sarcasm.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-35.jpeg