Disaster in Puerto Rico and the Orange Idiot focuses on the NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Creepy like this one?
    giphy-3.gif

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Agreed they are Americans. But we don't just make an area a state first off they must actually want to be a state. They must do certain things and formally request to be member of the club. They have yet to go through the formality of asking for statehood. Up to this point they have played both sides of the coin, they get to be Americans without putting into the kitty. This disaster just may force their hand.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Do you know what a non sequitur is, dullard? Well, that that I quoted is one. And, no, I didn't "brag"; I stated fact. The response to disasters should be the HIGHEST motive for political discussion. Sorry you're too obtuse to recognize that.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Here's a good look into Trump's compassion for people. He gave this account to Howard Stern in 2008 of an incident that had happened at a Mar A Lago event:

So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head and I thought he died. “And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my god, that’s disgusting, and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know — he was right in front of me. I turned away, I didn’t want to touch him.

He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible, you know. Beautiful marble floor, it didn’t look so good. It changed color, it became very red, and you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor, conscious, and all of the rich people are turning away, ‘Oh my god, this is terrible, this is disgusting,’ and, you know, they’re turning away, nobody wants to help the guy, and his wife is screaming, she sitting right next to him and she’s screaming."

Some U.S. Marines, whom had been given the worst table in the ballroom despite being his guests of honor, rushed to the man’s aide as Trump and the wealthy donors in attendance watched in horror.

"So from the back of the room they come running forward, they grabbed him, they put the blood all over the place, it’s all over their uniforms, they’re taking it, they swipe — they ran him out, they created a stretcher — they call it a human stretcher, their arms out, like five guys on each side. They ran him out, I never saw it, they ran him out. I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up, it’s disgusting.'”

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Trump,.. what a fucker, everything I hear about him makes me more ashamed that he's our President.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He's a monster.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You can move to another country if you like. And if you do, take Rex with you.

8. GiantDuckFan

No, this is my country,.. are you proud Donald Trump is our President?

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Compared to the alternative, YES

Bengal B likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

there is no alternative,.. Trump's President,.. do you think he's a good President, competent, honest, someone we should be proud of?