Disaster in Puerto Rico and the Orange Idiot focuses on the NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Puerto Rico voted for statehood in 2012.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Let people die you mean kinda like when Hillary let 5 Americans die in Bengazi and when Obama's Fast and Furious led to American deaths?

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The did again last year. But the votes were nonbinding. Shit or get off the pot. If you want to become a state then set a binding vote and force the issue to Congress

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When does your flight to PR leave so you can help? I'am sure Black Lives Matter and Antifa are headed there right now along with plane loads of rich demcrats. Also I'am sure Cuba is massively involved along with George Soros with his trillions. I'am sure Venezuelan ships are steaming to PR. You're a clown America will be there as always. We are the worlds leader for humanitarian aid always have been always will be. You know that but yet because its not fast enough you like a vulture use it with your blind hatred for Trump and America as a tool to destroy. America first asshole Texas, Louisiana and Florida then PR.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Mean ole Trumps waives the Jones Act. Effective immediately. Move along to something else now.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The votes were "non binding" because CONGRESS MUST LET THEM IN. It's not in their hands.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're a racist asshole.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Never let the fact that eight separate non-partisan investigations cleared both of them of any wrongdoing get in your way, right, racist asshole liar?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Caca Puerto Rico is a dependency of the US; its inhabitants are citizens. Whatever their political leanings are they are no less due every effort from the federal government as Texas and Florida.
    I'm sure you welcomed foreign flagged ships that came to New Orleans after Katrina.
    Did you know Puerto Rico has more people serving in the military per capita than any where else? They are our responsibility even more than any state, a responsibility we assumed over a hundred years ago.
    What is wrong with you that you're filled with hate for your fellow citizens. HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

GiantDuckFan and HalloweenRun like this.
  10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

The lack of aid for USVI and Puerto Rico is perhaps the administrations greatest failing to date. We are talking about people, millions of people.

At least this morning they lifted the ban on foreign shipping. Talk about a bullshit law.

Since forever I have felt the Democrats/Left are stupid, but the Republicans/Right were just plain mean. Here, Trump and company met expectations, if not exceeded them.

There are lots of highly rated charities that are doing the heavy lifting. I have made donations to the greatest extent possible. Perhaps it's time, "We the people" stood tall and do the right thing, government be damned!

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.