Disaster in Puerto Rico and the Orange Idiot focuses on the NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A tiny fingered, Cheeto-faced, ferret wearing shitgibbon to be more precise.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump is all up in your head and lives there rent free, so funny to watch as he is in total control of your thoughts and time. Meanwhile he is jamming you leftist where the sun dont shine as you come unhinged.

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It is disappointing he won't lift the Jones Act limits on foreign flagged ships This is limiting the relief that can get there. I believe W lifted them for Katrina. Trump's nationalism is harming those in Puerto Rico....US citizens.

HalloweenRun and ExoticGlass1 like this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Didn't Obama come under fire for refusing to do that during the Gulf oil spill? While some foreign aid offers were accepted and some foreign vessels assisted in the clean up, the Jones Act was not lifted by Obama, because according to the administration, the Gulf spill wasn't as bad as Katrina. That may be true, but there were foreign vessels sitting at the wait in foreign harbors because the Act was not lifted. The clean up could have gone much faster.

That said....Puerto Rico needs help and in the most severe way. We should be accepting it from anyone and everyone at this point.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I believe you're correct on that. Hey @Rex see Trump has more in common with Obama, doesn't he. I told you he's yours.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Orange Shitgibbon is STILL tweeting today about the NFL as if it's the most important thing in the country right now.

Well, he's somewhat correct.... to his Trumplodytes who don't know what America is supposed to be it probably IS their most important present issue.

And he's doing that while also LYING, of course. He told reporters six times today that Graham Cassidy don't have the votes for their Obamacare repeal because a Republican Senator is in the hospital.... THERE ARE NO SENATORS IN THE HOSPITAL./

Wait, what.... did I just accuse him of lying? Maybe he's just a demented loon who actually believes the shit that spews from his mouth. I'm calling this one a toss-up.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Deep deep deep in your head

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're so embarrassed of him and by him that it's almost comical.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Embedded deep in that hollow head of yours it's all you talk about it's all you think about, he owns you so funny!
    laughing-gif1.gif

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How much have you donated?