Disaster in Puerto Rico and the Orange Idiot focuses on the NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Obama was classy, moral, intelligent, sane, and had a respect for the law.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

saywhat.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif
    laughing-gif1.gif

dachsie likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

It went over his head at Mach 2.

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I'm not protecting I'm calling you out when you are wrong. Telling another American to leave because his political views are different than yours is anti-American. I think rex is a compete nut case but he's free to spot his garbage just as you are. just try to be a little less hypocritical

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I dont know el GDF is so ashamed of our president why wouldnt he want to leave. I like Trump he hates him. And speaking of leaving because I tell him to he should go to fictional AlexBaldwinia (tongue in cheek) is he so weak and frail I could actually have some mythical power over him he would actually leave? GDF has been pretty hard on me to but I dont expect you are anyone else to argue for me. I actually enjoy and like the Duck we just dont agree on much.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Don't forget saluting with a cup of coffee.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

And saying to Michelle during the anthem "all this just for a flag".

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Were there any prominent Republicans who threatened to leave the US if when Obama and then Hillary were to be elected? If so, I can't recall. I do recall that reaction being the hallmark of prominent Dems.....well, maybe not prominent but spoiled Hollywood types anyway.

And speaking of Michelle Obama....."Former first lady Michelle Obama criticized female voters who cast their ballots for President Trump while speaking at a marketing and professional development conference in Boston on Wednesday, Boston.com reported.

"Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice," Obama said,"

Hey Michelle.....suck it. Neither you nor Hillary knows my voice. It's the worst of insults to suggest that women should all vote for a woman simply because she's a woman.

dachsie likes this.
  9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

But you actually are similar just your support for trump blinds you and his hatred of trump blinds him. A person that can drive Americans apart to such a level has no business being President. The last 4 or 5 presidents have not served to unite us only divide us and they do this strictly for political gain. We are the fools that continue to allow this shit to propagate.

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

The Governor of Puerto Rico disagrees with you. He said Trump has done everything he has asked him to do. 3 huge disasters within a month - resources are stretched thin. And by resources I mean personnel. Houston is still in bad shape and will be for a while. Florida is struggling. Now Puerto Rico. When the infrastructure gets damaged as bad as it has been, things will be delayed unfortunately.