Dirty Birds at Saints

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Dec 21, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You got the better end of the deal. The saints look like cold garbage. Serious changes needed on that team.

My list of who needs to go:
    Ingram
    Ryan

Hell, I don't get to see them enough to make a list. Brees is on the hot seat imo. Bitch and moan for big money then shit the bed? Nah homie, better earn your keep.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Agree, it was Brees on the last two. But had the rest of the offense played better in the first 3 quarters, we wouldn't have been playing from behind in the last 3:00.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, team needs an enima. Run all their asses off

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I don't know, the last one was on the receiver it looked like. There was one where the receiver totally slipped as well. Was that the second to last one? Brees is a great qb but has always had int issues. Jimmy Graham is most likely hurt much worse than anyone lets on and the offensive line did horrible yesterday. The defense is an abortion. Glad the season is over.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I suffered more than most, as I was on hand to witness that turd sandwich. Plus I had to endure the obnoxious chirping of the Dirty Bird fans. To which I replied the only thing I could, as lame as it was 'One and done' and/or 'Still don't have a Lombardi'

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. fanatic

I actually thought the defense played pretty well. Julio got his, but he's just a freak. The D had only allowed 20pts by late 4th Q and set the offense up to win the game by getting them the ball back with 3min and change left before Brees threw that pick.

The blame for this loss lies solely at the feet of Brees and Payton. Both need to do a self evaluation at the end of the season. Payton's offense has become WAY to predictable, which is surprising since he's considered an offensive genius and great play caller. But I noticed every personnel package we had, ATL subbed 5-6 players to counter and they seemed to know exactly what play we were running. Some of that is familiarity because we're in the same division but to make ATLs defense, who came into the game last in total yards and sacks, look like the '85 Bears is unforgivable.

7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I don't know. 31st in the league in total defense is pretty bad. They gave up over 400 yards on Sunday.

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Really, it was line play on both sides. Both lines got outplayed by sadlanta.

9. fanatic

They can give up a thousand yards as long as they don't allow TDs. Really, my only point was, the defense kept them in the game and gave them a chance to win in the 4th. Of the 2 units, the defense played better than the O.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Agreed...the defensive line is an absolute mystery. Losing Bunkley hurt, but the biggest disappointment on the team this year, by far, has been Cam Jordan. Absolutely invisible all season. Hicks didn't show nearly as much as I thought he would this year either.

On the offensive side, 2014 Goodwin is a mere shadow of 2009 Goodwin. Armstead being in and out of the lineup also hurt, even more so because he's the only player on the roster capable of playing left tackle.

ParadiseiNC likes this.