Dion jones

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerace, Mar 16, 2012.

1. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

I saw tweets yesterday about him at practice and his impressive he looked. Dandy Don confirmed it for me today. Does anyone else out there think he has been undervalued by recruiting services? His numbers speak for themselves. Watching high school clips he looks like a total stud and has!twocrystals! freakish speed to the ball. I think he might be the biggest surprise of the 2012 class when he gets on campus. Anyone out there see him play? He really looks like the real deal at LB.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I've been singing his praises since I saw the first highlight reel of him. He'll assume the Jarvus Landry role of special teams impact guy in '12.

3. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Honestly, Jesuit doesn't have the best track record in recent years of producing top notch Division I talent so that may have worked against him. Not to say that it should, but you can't help but wonder sometimes about that. Still, the level of play in the former Catholic League is still pretty good and plenty of awesome players have come from there so hopefully we got a steal. It'll be awesome cheering on a fellow Blue Jay in the Purple and Gold.. that isn't kicking extra points. :lol:

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I didn't know Jesuit was a Catholic team. I knew they were very similar to the Catholics...them having a pope and everything. :wink:

5. vesperiaLSU

vesperiaLSU Veteran Member

I was totally sold on Dion Jones' talent for the first time I saw his high school video. He will blow off everyone's eyeball when he gets the chance to step on the field.

6. stevescookin

I kind of like my eyeballs.

They're not my favorite organ, but they rank right up there with the best of them !!

7. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Like with your foot and your mouth? :wave::grin:

8. stevescookin

Lol...more like one of my knees...the little, wee one. :lol: