Did you see Trump ....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by HalloweenRun, May 25, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

odds of you getting out of the center? sorry buddy but it's not looking good for you. after the shit smearing incident you are going to have earn some "points" back before your clinical team can reassess your mental state. but hey, look on the bright side, at least you have kikicaca there with you to keep you company.
    I can always tell when you are out of arguments because you go to the "mathematical odds" line.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea you got me.

Maybe your forgot you attacked my "white space" in the response before. Yet I am out of points.

Your party cant even beat a guy that just body slammed someone. Couldn't beat Trump and here you are making more "claims" about 2018.

Yea, i am the one melting.

Day after day I am proved more right in the actions of "actual" voter turnout vs media and liberal spin.

Here is a prediction, you or Rex will call me a Trump supporter, say I carry his water, or some other phrase depicting me as some woman hating, gay bashing, uneducated idiot.

Muh Russians!

3. Tiger in NC

I don't even know what this means. Sure your not delusional or hallucinating? Did you cheek those meds again?

In Montana where Trump won by 21 points and against a quirky wanna-be country singer. Plus 70% of the vote had already been cast prior to the incident. If you think that is an indication of how things might go in 2018 then I need to call your clinical team and let them know that you are still out of touch with reality.

sounds like a good song lyric.....you guys just have music hour or something?

Of course you are buddy. You're gonna be alright.....it's just for a little while until you can get on your feet again, right?

No pal, I don't want to compound your problems right now at such a delicate time for you.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You say I need meds but you can't even remember what you type:

"Do you always leave an entire blank line between every line in your posts? Is this some lingering condition from kindergarten where you can only write with a fat pencil and a big chief tablet? Do you use the oversized crayons too?"

But Muh moral victories.....

I have broken you like Trump broke Little Marco

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

White spaces increase readership

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

racist.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  7. Tiger in NC

again, I'm not sure what you are referring to. I'm sure that you think it's all perfectly clear.

I'm sure in your demented imagination that you've broken all kinds of things

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You attacked me for using too much white space and then a few post later attacked me for talking about your poor math skills saying that my attack on you meant I ran out of "points".

I know you are slow, but by your own omission, you have been out of points for about 6 months.

And another example.

9. Tiger in NC

I told you that I don't know what you mean by that

I never attacked you buddy, if it seemed that way to you then I'm so sorry. Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe just a little?

Yeah, I'm sure you know exactly what this means but it isn't so clear to me. I haven't been around to make any points for a while so whatever rabbit hole you are going down, just stop.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Because you are a dumbass and cant graps that YOU wrote it. If you dont understand then go ask yourself a question in the mirror. YOU WROTE IT....

I cant remember a point you've ever made grounded in reality.