Did I Miss It?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by COTiger65, May 31, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. I got red light tickets from all over. Only pay if in your county.

2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Wow ... all you guys in the metroplex. Pride must be in Melissa or Anna. Ha! Used to be sticksville but the way that place has grown it’s probably not anymore.

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

BTW ... Conway and Little Rock have curfews, but ... don’t think those effect y’all much. LOL.

4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

This is my sheriff. Grady hasn't had a serious contender for sheriff in a long time. Think he ran unopposed last time.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

My white guilt ran out long long ago. The years of MSM indoctrination has paid off however. The generation being taught America is an unredeeming racist shit hole is cashing dividends. the chaos and infighting amongst our people has come to a head. the message of george floyd has been long lost and actual hate has been created against a backdrop of people who were actually closer to the same side all along.

you control the message you control everything in the end it seems. the chaos is now real. The constant attack of this countrys foundation comes at a cost. Allowing tyranny rule puts us closer to losing our republic than ever before. You have to put these animals down from jump. It’s amazing how quickly cowards disperse when one takes it between the lookers. It’s a great deterrent. I suggest those in place start doing their jobs and protect the populace they’ve sworn to do. The cowardly governors have a heavy price to pay for all the losses which include destroyed stores, shot cops and dead civilians. The president and everyone is slow to react because of public image.

A huge victory for msm. Public image over law and order. Your 2nd amendment is as important as ever. You’re responsible for protecting your own because you can’t depend on politicians to do so.

4 officers shot in St Louis last night. One in Vegas shot in the head on life support. It’s a good day to buy another gun. The feckless leaders have shown where they stand. Cowards the lot of them. Protect your own.

Jmg, kcal, el005639 and 4 others like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Every day you buy a new gun is a good day.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. In Anna. About to move. Getting too busy.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I haven't been up to Anna/Melissa since I was with my younger daughter at 5th grade camp at Collin County Adventure Camp in 2015. The Plano kiddos thought they were FAR out in the country.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member