DICK would like a word

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Aug 10, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

No, she's a RINO after not agreeing with Trump that the election was stolen. She won her last election in a landslide in deep red state. Wyoming is Trump territory. She told the truth and is going to be canned. But she sleeps well at night with her decision.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Told what truth? She Lied to the people of Wyoming & has gone against their will.

You know she sleeps well? How? Do you chase ugly older chicks? UMILFs? Are you sneaking in her bedroom window to slip her your Cheney?

Well see how she does in her election.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  3. rockwallfan

And I want to see all insurrectionists prosecuted and all with TALS embarrassed at the polls. Most of all, I am looking forward to seeing just what was the top secret info to be used for. Don't know if even the most solid of proof will convince people.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. rockwallfan

She didn't lie to anyone. She was the one truth teller. Everything else you guys believe in have been lies. As Rudy said, "we have a lot of theories, but no evidence".

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

It won't convince anyone but other Liberals. Your party is literally the "Boy who cried Wolf". Liberals don't understand the term 'going to the hole' one too many times. Or 6-7 times.

[​IMG]

6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

She's "Woke", but sleeps well at night? Lizzy is the spawn of a known liar

7. rockwallfan

Do you realize how stupid this makes you sound? Only the TALS people are the ones crying wolf. The others (not all were liberals) want to respect the vote count.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

No. Most people saw the Broken pipe main stopped counting excuse" on TV, while they bussed in more fake Biden votes. Trump winning by a Ton, then in the morning "Well,, Son of a Bitch" dementia Biden leading. Must have fixed that water main. Eh?

Anyone really believe Joe Biden a 42 year old tard in Senate, got more Real votes than any other Democrat ever? It's fucking laughable.

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Biden slipping:

"Build bah betta"

"Bil ba bet".

"I like Miss Butterworth. I had to fight her once. It was in the Congo, in Australia, I was with Desman Tutu & Idi Amin. She started pinching my knees. I says "Stop" but she didn't. So I reared back & knocked her out. I ran into the jungle with Idi & Tutu behind me, we were under attack by the Viet Cong shooting from helicopters. I pulled out my 42 mm, given to me by the pope of Greenwich village, Charlie Chan or something. So I shot down the plane, saving Idi & Tutu. The Cong where dead on impact. I went back to picked up Mrs Butterworth, who was still unconcious. from my devastating punch. Jimmy Jones had some kind of compound out there where we stayed. It was a great place man. Went to church the next morning. I think Abba & Frank Sinatra sang in the choir that Sunday. "

" I love Aretha Frankelstein. She shortened it to Franklin later. She got Lippy with me once & I had to knock her out. She got in a gut shot, but I had to show her who the man was. But afterwards, Sammy Davis & I got her started in the music biz. He was a clean cut black man. Sinatra bankrolled the whole thing. She wrote her song "Respect about me!" "Sock to me sock it to me..yeah!" Love that song man."

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  10. rockwallfan

You’re totally sane.

Winston1 likes this.