Desperate Hillary gets Monday night Town Hall debate scheduled at last second

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

You talk like a Russian stripper or spineless chinaman. A person from a stupid country who wants a leader whose primary quality is to save face and not take any shit. There are plenty of leaders like you want. Sylvio berlosconi bangs underage strippers and appoints sluts to be ambassadors. When people complain he tells em they can eat his balls. Putin poisons or shoots people that challenge him. Those guys are strong leaders for sure. Hugo Chavez would destroy or jail any legit opponent. All of the countries I mentioned are shit, and the reason is that instead of choosing people based on competence and education and experience and policy, they go for "strong leaders". That is the mindset of the 2nd and third world. Not actual real countries like the United States or the UK.

mobius481 likes this.
  2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Only country I mentioned isn't quite shit yet but headed there on a Federal Express overnight delivery if our current path persists.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

If you and I discussed the specific policy points where I believe Jeb is superior to trump, would you just repeat that trump is a strong leader?

Would you vote for Putin? He would slap trump around like a bitch. Putin is the strongest leader on the planet. He abuses his people, is essentially the worlds richest man, he kills his opponents and his economy collapses. All he does is say nationalist slogans and his dullard followers vote for him again. Perfect for you.

4. tigerchick46

Not an accurate comparison, Putin operates in a different country, his own little made up fairy tale world......you can relate. But keep your feet on the ground and reaching for the stars kiddo.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

But is he not a strong leader?

You just said you need a guy who isn't a shit taker. You said that's all you need. Putin is a guy who will kill his top political opponent, while his opponent is walking with his girlfriend in front of the Kremlin. This is like if trump got sick of Ted Cruz and had him shot on the national mall. You can't imagine anyone who was more, in your words "the big boy on the block and doesn't take any shit from anyone".

You are confused about what sort of leader makes a country work.

6. tigerchick46

You are confused, Putin is a borderline dictator, something Obama aspires to be but in a much worse way....Where has Trump said, done or hinted at killing his opposition? Actually killing them......you are an idiot, but I dig your enthusiasm for the strangely obscured absurd.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Then you should change your opinion from simply wanting someone who doesn't take any shit.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bullshit. That's like saying a coach's offensive scheme dictates his success or failure. You have to be able to coach, too. A coach's field presence is huge. I thought Jimmy Carter was a pussy but Obama made him look like the Rambo.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Also for the record, trump likes Putin and won't concede that he is a murderer, which he definitely is. Trump puts up with putins shit.

Jeb, who is not crazy, doesn't put up with putins shit, he rightfully calls him a crazed bully.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

You both seem to be completely indifferent to policy and issues, as long as the candidate tells Megyn Kelly to fuck off.