Desperate Hillary gets Monday night Town Hall debate scheduled at last second

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jan 21, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I disagree. I mean in premise you are right, but so many never expected him to even still be in it. Well not only is he still here he is gaining steam. He has a shot.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

You are gonna have to be more specific about policy.

Trumps only real skill is being an alpha dog that people who are mindless like to follow. He insults people, tells folks to shut the fuck up because they are stupid, that kinda thing. Its fine, people should stop being spineless pricks and tell bitches to blow them, call people sand niggers and shit, tell everyone to fuck themselves all the time. But sadly, it's actually about policy. Trump isn't a policy expert.

3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

A segment of the country is so sick of the liberal Obama shit and he's speaking exactly what a lot feel, me included.

BTW have you seen 13 hours? Appalling what our country did to those guys.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Bernie sanders and trump both have an equally nil chance at the presidency. At least trump has a very tiny shot at the nomination.

5. shane0911

Well, in the 1st tier Cruz or Rubio

2nd Tier, I don't like any of these but would vote for them over hrc Jeb, Christie, Kasich

I like Rand but too much of an isolationist, no chance for him but he is better than hrc and/or Trump.

Throw out Huckabee, Carson is in way over his head (just like Trump but Trumps mouth works better) and Fiorina,

6. shane0911

I don't know if I will see it or not because I already hate hrc so much more than I should. It might become criminal for me.

7. tigerchick46

Of course he's an Alpha Dog, not some follower or sheep from the flock.

That's the American way, we are the big boy on the block and shouldn't take shit from anyone. Obama on the other hand has spent the last 8 years leveling the U.S. to a level closer to other countries, his primary objective to weaken our country which he's accomplished with vigor. America was founded by strong minded individuals who didn't want to answer to anyone but themselves, someone like Trump. Trump's a no shit taker, that's the only policy I need.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Only three people have any chance whatsoever to win. Hillary, Rubio, and Jeb.

9. tigerchick46

She's such a complete criminal cunt it's dispecable to even consider voting for her......anyone who does is blinded by party lines, gov't handouts or just plain ignorant.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. tigerchick46

Get some balls....."any chance to win". How about who should win or who would restore America to what it should be.......you people baffle me.