Desperate Hillary gets Monday night Town Hall debate scheduled at last second

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

And Putin is very strong. So was Chavez and pol pot.

You aren't electing the captain of a wrestling team. It's about policy, not being an alpha male.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And I wouldn't. Trump is a disaster, but his act is resonating because most folks are just pretty ignorant.

That said I'd pull the lever for him every time if the treasonous bitch is on the other side.

TPP is ok, just needs tweaking.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Hills has come out against the TPP as it is written, saying that it does not meet her standard. She may be playing the populist candidate card for the primaries but I would not trust her one bit.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

Thats the thing, you can't trust none of em. Shit, the only one you probably can trust is Bernie, at least he sticks to his guns. All these people on Trump is scary, who knows what that fool is going to do because he hasn't really had anything to substantiate any of his stances other than old interviews saying the opposite of what he is saying now. So what is what? I'll vote for him but I sure as hell don't want to.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

There is no doubt hillary is a lying cunt. She even pretended to oppose gay marriage until the moment it turned politically. That's why it's important trump isn't nominated. Trump would guarantee Hillary wins. Trump has zero chance to be president. Zero.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not so fast my friend. If Hilldebitch gets indicted and drops out Trump would easily beat Bernie Sanders.

7. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Grow some balls, Trump is the only option in 2016.....it's time the pendulum swings in a drastic way the other direction and that is Trump. If Hillary wins, which she may, it's only because we have reached a point in this country where we have more than 50% of the population on some sort of govt handout (which we are probably there). Interesting times, if Hillary wins, fuck this place.......headed to New Zealand.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. tigerchick46

You are such a pussy..... Stand up for what the fuck is right.

9. shane0911

Oh I've got em, but I also have a brain. Trump is a dumpster fire and its telling of the population that he is still in this thing. He is not what so many of you think he is.

kluke, el005639 and mobius481 like this.
  10. tigerchick46

Oh and the better option is.......