Republicans DeSantis like a Boss

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Sep 14, 2022.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s hilarious how upset she got at it

APPTiger likes this.
  2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Even way back in ‘66. I give you a song.

3. XXL TideFan

@Rex Even your tribe agrees
    C58F71EF-7B85-4F39-BD87-3C2DB6223B46.png

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

desantis shouldnt be wasting tax dollars on this

XXL TideFan likes this.
  5. XXL TideFan

Take them to deep in Mexico. Who cares if they came from Argentina?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I think he should have continued sending them to NYC, DC, Chicago etcetera. Those cities had their panties on fire. 50 to Martha’s Vinyard was too much of a stunt. I also think we should highlight the strains this unchecked immigration has put on border towns and how Biden has been flying them out in the middle of the night.
    Make no mistake it’s political action and justified but should be done wisely.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The Sheriff in San Antonio, from which these migrants were trafficked, is pissed. Opening an investigation. It surely can't be legal for a governor from a different state to hire birddogs to lie to migrants, to falsify their paper work, then to transport them without proper precautions for their food, shelter, and safety.

DeSantis needs to find himself an attorney. And he also needs to explain to the people of Florida why he spent $12000 per migrant in air fare to a friend of his.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://americanwirenews.com/desant...er-marthas-vineyard-migrants-give-me-a-break/

The governor’s office countered the narrative that had been similarly assertedby a Boston lawfirm representing a group of the illegals with some of the facts that were left out of Salazar’s hyped-up claims noting in a statement, “Florida gave them an opportunity to seek greener pastures in a sanctuary jurisdiction that offered greater resources for them, as we expected. Unless the MA national guard has abandoned these individuals, they have been provided accommodations, sustenance, clothing and more options to succeed following their unfair enticement into the United States, unlike the 53 immigrants who died in a truck found abandoned in Bexar County this June.”

10. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

So according to the left, law enforcement officers are now supposed to investigate people in search of crime... ah... got it. Fascism.

DeSantis response was epic as usual. Reminded us that the 53 people that died in the back of a 18 wheeler were found in that guy's area. Let's see... the promise of a beautiful island vs the back of an 18 wheeler...