Republicans DeSantis like a Boss

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Sep 14, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

There are no decent democrats.

tigermark and msully like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they were asked if they wanted to go to a really nice place for free. they went there, things went well. its almost certainly the nicest place they have ever been, and they were treated well.

i speak spanish, i hear them speak, they are pleased.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah i know plenty of them

4. msully

msully Founding Member

The ones I know are for bidens executive order cancelling cash

5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I thought I was an ignorant, deplorable,facist, racist. Glad I can add another one to my business card.

BTW, I guess it's okay for The Biden administration to fly illegals, by the thousands all over the country in the middle of the night and drop them off in a NON SANCTUARY STATE but not okay for DeSantis to fly 50 in broad daylight to a welcoming sanctuary state/city. Oops, so much for that sham image. Using military to deport them from their sanctuary in less than 48 hours. The liberal north, can't handle 50 on a deserted vacation island when borders states get a multiple of that every hour.
    I heard Martha's was getting revenge by shipping 50 liberals to Florida.

fanatic and tigermark like this.
  6. APPTiger

They must be Tiger fans

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Don’t you remember, it wasn’t the middle of the night. It was like 4am

APPTiger likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well, there’s that…

https://www.news4jax.com/i-team/202...cksonville-over-last-6-months/?outputType=amp

I-TEAM: Documents show 78 flights carrying migrants landed in Jacksonville over last 6 months
    The records obtained by News4Jax do not show where the migrant passengers went after landing
    Published: November 16, 2021, 4:05 PMUpdated: November 17, 2021, 8:28 AM

Tags:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – New documents shed light on dozens of flights that came through Jacksonville which Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis says are carrying migrants.

Photos appear to show one of those flights landing last month with migrants getting off the plane.

DeSantis has been trying to stop the planes from landing claiming they’re dangerous. The story has garnered national attention and lots of questions, so the News4Jax I-TEAM worked to obtain records about those flights.

News4Jax found these charter flights have been coming and going from Jacksonville International Airport for months usually at night.

News4Jax pulled the documents of charter planes possibly carrying migrants landing here and records show dozens of flights have landed over the past 6 months.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

So someone saw to it they got a meal and a bed, and then a bus out of town. Big whoop. They are in the country illegally and every day they are on the American side of the border is another day they break American law. You and your side are fine with that. You wouldn't know a decent person if you tripped over 'em.

APPTiger and XXL TideFan like this.
  10. APPTiger

You know I do remember a Biden spokesman clarifying that. Not the middle of the night, 4am.