Republicans DeSantis like a Boss

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You don't have any "facts". Democrats helping people to relocate with their consent is a far cry from kidnapping and trafficking people as human pawns.

You are trash because you cheer humans being treated like trash. Those people still have their dignity; I doubt you ever had any. And you probably call yourself "Christian" on top of it.

And, by the way, they're being treated very well where they've been bused. The anger has nothing to do with their destinations but all about how they've been kidnapped and abused.

And then there's the political stupidity of it all. You THINK it's some sort of brilliant move but it's not. It only appeals to white trash, and it doesn't win any votes nor any sort of legislation. You're outnumbered by decent Americans.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Don't know how bringing needy people to one of the wealthiest communities in the nation is "cruelty." That said, I'm not sure I approve of the move. I like bringing the illegals to professed "sanctuary cities", and its beautiful that every one of them so far has quickly revealed their sanctimonious hypocracy. But did MV declare itself a sanctuary city? I don't remember, and if not, this just feels like a spiteful move to stick it to wealthy Dems. I don't feel bad for them (and it appears they're stepping up and helping the illegals), but I'd just as soon see the GOP leave spiteful politics to the donkey party.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

how is this happening??? I thought the southern border was secure??

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

1st rule in politics: appeal to the base….

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

From a FB group n Martha’s Vineyard. Racist liberals

925C6CC9-6DAF-42AC-857F-DD929F58A3AA.png

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Friday thoughts….

if 50 people is a humanitarian crisis what would thousands daily equate to?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What hypocrisy do you think you see? Those people have been treated well every place they've been bused. The anger is not because they're there; it's because they've been treated like human garbage by trafficking them against their will.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let's hear your sorry excuse as to why trump didn't stop illegal immigration. Also, where's that wall he promised us Mexico would pay for?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they volunteered. and if we deported them, would that be "trafficking"?

they have no right to be here. that they are not not jailed and deported is a gift. they are not being trafficked in the same sense that taking a criminal to jail is not trafficking.