Republicans DeSantis like a Boss

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Sep 14, 2022.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Youve proven his point by crying about him being a hypocrite on here.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

not a damn word uttered by the left when it is revealed that Democrat run El Paso has sent more migrants to NYC and Chicago than all of the people Abbot has sent. If it is wrong to bus migrants away from the border, why does where they are bussed from and who is doing it affect the words that are said about it? Maybe it is strictly partisan. To believe that all of the migrants that El Paso sends are all voluntary and Abbots migrants are coerced and lied to is just too perfect to believe.

I don't think we are getting the true truth here. If I am supposed to not believe Abbot, then I cannot believe what the Chicago, NYC, El Paso mayors are saying either.

What we do know to be true is that there is a crisis at the border. Biden lies about it. Both Democrat and Republican leaders in Texas are busing them to alleviate the strain caused by the sheer numbers of migrants at the border that can't be provided for. And to reaffirm, Biden lies about it.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/de...ing-new-york-outpacing-republican-2022-10-06/

EL PASO, Texas Oct 6 (Reuters) - The Democrat-led border city of El Paso, Texas, has sent more migrants on buses to New York City and Chicago than a campaign by Texas' Republican governor, a twist in an ongoing partisan battle over U.S. border security.

El Paso, which sits across the border from Juarez, Mexico, has bused roughly 7,000 migrants to New York City since late August and sent more than 1,800 to Chicago, a city-run effort that far exceeds the more ad-hoc transportation of the past.

fanatic and kcal like this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

You must be an antisemitic, racist, homophobe, puppy kicker…..you just made sense.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

2 wings, 1 bird….

XXL TideFan likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Absolutely true story: During the last big high water threat to Morgan City, the governor came down for a look-see/photo op, and naturally the state-wide media entourage followed. I was talking to a reporter from New Orleans, who had also been lead reporter for his station's Deepwater Horizon coverage. He told me every day during that event, he'd get a call from his station's Baton Rouge bureau asking if they were seeing oil on the beaches yet. He'd say no and the contact would say "great, thanks." Then he'd get a call from national network with the same question, and when he'd say no, they'd say, "Damn. Well, maybe tomorrow." This is only one example I could quote. Never doubt that the MSM wants to see mayhem and lives destroyed. You don't get awards and ratings for stories about people who avoided a tragedy.

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I was about to say, that stuff doesn't sell ad time

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i notice you post less. i think its because my deconstruction of your rhetorical strategies is so accurate you know your points are less effective. saying things are funny to imply you are laughably correct, telling people they are angry as a deflection, calling everyone racist, this is all you have. you dont want to argue actual policy.

8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Pine Island bridge rebuilt and opened Sept 6

Sanibel Causeway temporary bridge opens for service vehicles yesterday. One day short of two weeks.

fanatic, Winston1 and XXL TideFan like this.
  9. APPTiger

Florida, hope it's contagious

fanatic likes this.
  10. APPTiger

From Fawks news
    In a letter released Tuesday, a number of Crist's former staffers and colleagues, including his ex-chief of staff George LeMieux and his former lieutenant governor, Jeff Kottkamp, wrote that DeSantis was the "clear" choice for governor.

"The undersigned represent former colleagues and staff of Charlie Crist. Together, we have known Charlie in virtually all phases of his career and public life," the letter read.

"The choice this November could not be more clear: we unanimously endorse Governor Ron DeSantis for re-election," it read.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.