Deportation of illegals isn't going to happen

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Nov 17, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No one is advocating that. If the perp is caught committing a petty crime then he should comply and await his petty sentence in court. If he tries to fight the police and catches a bullet in the process well...then he got what he deserved.

Don't know much about Duterte, sounds like he is laying it down Draco style. It's probably not right but it just might be effective.

Gotta Crack a few eggs if you want that omlete bruh

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

shane0911 likes this.
  4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Yeah, the five year old and six year old who caught stray bullets were collateral damage. Oh well. More to come but it's the only way.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not the only way. Not even close. I said it might be effective. Tragic for sure but what about the kids that catch stray bullets here because we are "tolerant" on crime? It's really no different than parenting. Kid screws up you hit em where it hurts so they don't do that shit again.

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Educate yourself on what he's doing and then let me know what you think. 1400 or so have been killed extrajudicially. No arrest, no trial, just a bullet because they're suspected of dealing drug . And not all killed by cops. Many killed by regular people who duterte has encouraged to kill suspected drug dealer . It's a humanitarian crisis over there and Trump invites him over to dinner.

"I don't care about human rights" - Duterte

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

There are two sides to every story. I'm not saying Duterte is right, and I'm not saying hes wrong, I'm admitting I don't know the facts. What I do know is that extreme measures are usually the result of extreme problems. OR, enough people's perception that the problem is so extreme that they are willing to let extreme measures run for a while. So the question is, how much negative impact were drug dealers having on the every day lives of people?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again liberals miss the root cause.

Typical.

Good thing we didn't decide not to enter WWII for fear of collateral deaths.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you know how many Jap children we killed by chance?

Or what about in Chicago from lawlessness?

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I was listening to Dan Carlin today, and I highly suggest everyone listen to the episode entitled Trumped. Basically he was saying that Trump is surrounding himself with Wall Street insiders just like Hillary would have, and he also said something I think really resonates. We gotta stop blaming each other for voting this way or voting that way. Probably a good percentage of people that voted for Trump did so because they saw him as the lesser of 2 evils and the same can be said for Hillary Clinton. We shouldn't be mad at the people who voted with that in mind. We should unite over 1 cause and that cause being the fact that these 2 businesses, the Democratic and Republican Party, keep giving us shit for candidates. Democrat and Republican, neither is in the constitution, and they have hijacked our country and our political process. We need to unify on taking our country back from these 2 parties, because until we do, they will do nothing but what is in their own best interests over America's best interests.