Deportation of illegals isn't going to happen

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

How about we just follow the law and sentencing guidelines so the punishments fit the crime? Should we just start executing people for petty crimes? Come on, maaannnnn........

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Duterte is doing it in the Philippines and it got him praise from Trump. We may be closer to that than you think.

3. Tiger in NC

Duterte is a nut job and a brutal one at that. I've read lately about their "War on Drugs" and the steep penalties for even the most mundane offenses. Trump's praise of him is puzzling but I think Trump admires what he perceives as strength even if it is extremely misguided.

4. mobius481

Yes, Trump praises power in any form. The bigger issue is not the steep penalties for mundane offenses but the fact that the state encourages extrajudicial killings of drug dealers by common citizens. This has led to deaths of many innocent bystanders including at least two children under the age of 6 just since he took office this year. It' s astounding really that Trump would invite him to the White House.

5. Tiger in NC

Geez....didn't realize the other part. What kind of message does that send to the rest of the world that a guy like that gets invited to the WH?

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh so now we are going to pay attention to who gets invited to the WH

So typical

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. mobius481

Can we expect you guys to whine like little girls every time Trump screws up and we point it out? Why not talk about the issue? Do you think what Duterte is doing is worthy of praise from our president elect?

8. shane0911

That sounds remarkably close to what was being said when there was a line of nefarious characters wrapped around the west wing. Like I said, now we want to pay attention.

9. shane0911

And I'm not a Trump guy, just anti "her"

10. mobius481

And I'm not an Obama guy. Them blaming everything on Bush was silly. However, this has nothing to do with Obama. What do you think about Duterte's war on drugs? Like him or not Obama handled Duterte the right way. Meeting with foreign heads of states is an honor for those guys. Doing it for Duterte is crazy.