Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

The right thing to do is determined only after Trump's response.

tirk likes this.
  2. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Exactly. All one must do is google Democrats criticize Trump coronavirus, and you get all the normal players, Fact-check.org, WaPo, guardian, blah blah blah.

For the record, they ALWAYS hit first ..... then whine when Trump hits back. Bitches!

Bengal B likes this.
  3. onceanlsufan

It is also not lost that Trump is flexible enough to adapt to new data on the subject. So, if at first he says X, but then changes the approach due to new information, that is not a weakness, that is good leadership.

mctiger likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You mean Dr. Anthony Fauci? He is a leading immunologist and the head of the National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases. He is literally the foremost expert on this subject matter and a member of Trump's own response team.

Yes, and Alazar isn't Trump either. Regardless it doesn't matter because...wouldn't you know it...Secretary of Health and Human Services Alazar is the one who issued the public health emergency on Jan. 31st....not Trump as you claim so there's that...
    https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020...alth-emergency-us-2019-novel-coronavirus.html

And yet, Trump has not declared a national emergency yet or gone from "code yellow to code red" as you say. This article is from an hour ago. Guess you were wrong about that one too amigo...
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/11/politics/schumer-coronavirus-emergency-declaration/index.html

You are entitled to feel any way you want my man.

me too.

5. Tiger in NC

By anyone's estimation it was the right thing to do and he deserves credit for that decision. My main point of contention with his response thus far has been his contradicting his own health experts and throwing out information that probably wasn't properly vetted.

6. onceanlsufan

This is going to come out in bits. But the Trump hating TNC, and the rest of the politically motivated democrats are full of poo poo.

First, Kathleen Sabelius is NOT the person who said anything about H1N1 in April 2009. She was not even sworn in until April 28th, two days after the 26th declaration. It was Charles Johnson who declared a public health emergency under PHSA, which mere gives the SHHS the authority to begin making contracts and for investigation of cause, potential treatments etc., and assessment of the situation. Sabelius renewed this proclaimation several times, but the goal was to observe, not act.

It wasn’t until September 2009 that FDA finally approved vaccine from 4 manufacturers. .... more to come.

7. onceanlsufan

As I noted, Trump is changing his position as information comes in. That’s what you are supposed to do.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

So never mind that you were wrong about this entire process but your best rebuttal is to say I got the name of the Secretary of Health and Human Services wrong? LOL...that's rich my friend.

Yes, the very same public declaration that Secretary Salazar made on January 31st. The language of it hasn't changed. Your point?

I thought you said it was Charles Johnson, not Sebilius? The goal is the same. A public health emergency declaration doesn't change from one to the next so stop making things up as you go along.

Further, you never responded to the video that I posted where Obama was addressing the nation about H1N1 on April 28th? Why not? My guess is because it doesn't fit your narrative. It proves that you were wrong and the people who wrote that article you referred to are also wrong. Why aren't you upset with the people who produced an article riddled with lies?

You also called our foremost expert on Infectious Diseases a "schill." This is also very telling because it means you are willing to dismiss the advice of experts in favor of the lies being told to you by Trump. If you hate liars so much, why do you keep believing them?

You also have not addressed the fact that you falsely claimed that "Trump went straight to code red" yet when I presented you with information from today that states otherwise you have ignored it. Do you love the truth or not? You said Trump went straight to code red and you were wrong again.

Truth is you have been wrong from the very beginning and I have been able to demonstrate that you are wrong with facts so right about now you are quite angry with me. My bewilderment is that you say you hate liars but all of these media outlets and Trump are lying to you and you aren't angry with them at all. Why?

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

in vegas the top 9 contenders for dem VP are women

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9 girls for every boy. Better odds than Surf City.