Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the depth to which china has involved itself in every aspect of our lives, from frivolous things like entertainment, to vital things like our economy and our educational institutions, is insane. and its never talked about. i believe that what frogleg is maybe implying is true, that a dem candidate that speaks out against china could be sabotaged. its not russia we need to worry about.

i wouldnt be suprised at all if the chinese were working against tawanese andrew yang, if they thought he was a real candidate.

again, i believe that the chinese infiltrationis so deep, that i suspect eevn here in baton rouge, at LSU in the engineering and petroleum depts etc, the really important industries, the chinese students and professors are, at the very least, under pressure from beijing, and at worst, directly working for them.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The shop where I get my truck worked on is owned by a Chinaman. Should I get my truck scanned for surveillance devices?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

is it tony lee? nah he is both trustworthy and korean

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Does Tony work on your Moped?

Don't know their name. It's Dr Muffler on Staring. I saw the employees eating something that looked like pho one time and I asked the owner's wife if they were Vietnamese. She said no, they were from China.

Place does good work and most of the time reasonably price but they have quoted me too much on a couple of big jobs. I like that they will use parts that you bring in. I needed a rack and pinion recently and every shop wanted over $800 for the part. I found in online for $130 and they installed it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i ride a honda motorcycle, not a moped.

its good we have the cheap immigrant labor to repair our cars. i welcome the poor chinamen and hondurans. just not illegally, and when the chinese are in important industries we need to be more aware of what they have access to.

for instance we should allow discriminatory hiring practices that discriminate against chinese. in fact we should encourage it. and maybe we should restrict chinese student visas in favor of taiwanese/hong kongers.

for example, i believe that if the LSU students elected a tibetan or hong kong student body president, and he/she was vocal about anti-china politics, she would be threatened, and the chinese govt would protest her on campus in the form of the lsu CSSA, the chinese students and scholars assn, which is a communist org.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Get woke geaux broke~!

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump has a new director of national intelligence, the first (openly) gay feller on the cabinet.

of all the criticisms of trump, the alleged homophobia, from the likes of that cunt women's soccer player, is perhaps the least credible. nobody gives a fuck either way about the faggots anymore.

one other thing i think is interszsting. obama took alot of heat because of drone killings. trump does the same thing, but never takes any criticism for it. i think the reason he takes no criticism for it is because obama did the same, and therefore it must be a good thing. if we are to be critical of trump about it he could say "well obama did it too" and the media trump critics dont want that. precious saint obama can never be maligned in any way.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Speaking of China . . .

Back in the early 70’s, at USNA, there was a near endless list of items we had to regurgitate when asked. Most of them changed daily or weekly.

I can now barely remember my way to the bathroom, I can’t conceive of being able to do that back in the day!

One of the early questions asked of new Midshipman was "How long is the mess hall?" (It is a huge area, by the way, feeding 4000+ at a meal)

Anyway, the answer to that question started off, "Sir, How Long is a Chinaman . . ." Can’t remember the rest, but it is stunning to me how alien that answer is in 2020. I’m sure it was scrapped many years ago. Probably.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Now it's probably "How long is a transgender's weenie."

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    HalloweenRun and el005639 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump is Alpha in this new feminist/beta culture. Obama didn't swing the biggest stick in his own house.

The thing people hate most about Trump is that he does what HE feels is right and rides with it. No apologies. Just keeps working and making shit happen.

I remember debates here before he became president and people would point to a few of his bankruptcies. As if that meant he was bad at business. The problem is that most people do not understand how bankruptcy for business is much different than that for you and I and can often be a better financial move than doubling down on a business.

All that is to say, the dude is smart, knows the laws and lanes to drive in, and executes better than most.

shane0911 likes this.