Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

We wouldn’t attack “anyone” ... just political shits like Vindman.

tirk and shane0911 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Clearly you don't.

And how dare you take that position, on its face you are attacking us, the ones that did put on the uniform and serve for giving you an honest opinion about another of our brothers that did the same. In the 22 years that I did wear that uniform I can tell you that I have seen some outstanding leaders, Marines, Soldiers in all ranks and jobs. I have also seen far too many that were in it for the wrong reason and they are NEVER difficult to spot. I can tell you a tale of two tours where one Brigade Commander was one of the finest leaders I have ever had the pleasure to work for and another both full birds that was a sack of absolute shit. It happens, it happens at all levels. It is absolutely political and Vindman is an absolute shit bag.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yet you take one uncorroborated report as gospel just because you don’t like what you fear. You ignore the many others who praise Vindman. Here is an article with more who contradict what you want to hear. Unplug your ears and listen to the facts. https://www.businessinsider.com/alexander-vindman-army-kicked-out-white-house-nsc-2020-2

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

pot=kettle

shane0911 and el005639 like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Look guy, I don't know what you do and I don't care. The facts are, and I am very qualified to speak on it, is that I know how to spot a shitbag in uniform. All you need to look at is his crying and misrepresentation of the call. The transcript was released and it was a direct contrast to what vindman reported. He has no integrity and that is an absolute no getting around it quality that MUST be present in an Army officer regardless of branch.

He is a lying piece of chow stealing shit

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also he is fat

shane0911 likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Bingo

shane0911 likes this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Yang out, Gabbard has been nullified by the Clinton news machine, Sanders is under heavy fire from the media despite winning 2/2 (actually he’s behind in delegates literally because of suspect coin tosses in Iowa), Buttigeg the CIA operative and ratfink is working behind the scenes with Zuckerburg to rig the election (so far he leads in delegates).

pocohantas is getting destroyed, klobuchar looks like she’s in third (I think). Biden is more worried about creeping little girls than winning. Steyer and big gulp Bloomberg haven’t spent a boatload with nothing to show for it.

not sure if I missed anybody.

tirk and onceanlsufan like this.
  9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Butt I geg ..... working [the] behind ... shame on you man for such insensitive wording.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He's a back door man.

onceanlsufan likes this.