Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wally World and Wacky World.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

we have three stores now, on two of our main streets, we have people waving signs, big arrows that say, "cannabis"

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sounds like a great place to open a shop that sells ice cream, cookies and other treats.

Frogleg and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

seems like its only biden and bootyjudge now.

bootyjudge is the smartest guy who run for anything in decades. but blacks dont like gays, so trump would destroy him. without the blackvote, dems are dead in the water.

biden could beat trump if he wasnt a kooky fucking clown. seems like its 4 more years of trump.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bloomberg hasn't really begun to throw money on the fire yet. He'll take my Big Gulp away when he pries my cold, dead lips from around the straw.

Winston1 and el005639 like this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

He wants to ban all fracking, abolish the electoral college, decriminalize border crossing....are you sure he's the smartest?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If he makes it, he will lose NM and CO. He also won’t be able to take any key Midwest states back and likely loses Florida.

But the key thing is the black vote. They won’t vote for the gay.
    Martin is right.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Not voting for a Dem, any Dem, is tantamount to voting for Trump. Surely this concept is not that difficult to understand.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes. and karl marx is brilliant. they just have bad ideas.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and this is another instance of a point i made in another thread. due to our racism, we expect little from non-whites. liberals in particular are loathe to be critical of blacks for anything.

even if blacks dont like gays, which ordinarily is the kind of thing liberals willl try and ruin you for, doesnt matter. they let it slide and you never hear about it. obama and hillary both pretended to be against gay marriage for almost their whole careers, for one reason. the black vote. and yet this goes unspoken, and the black community (and the islamic community, same thing) never gets any shit about it.

white folks of all stripes are pretty much indifferent to gays these days. sure, let em marry, who gives a fuck. but not black folks. they are not into it.

side note: a year and half ago i was a student at LSU (the old guy in class) and my prof asked the class if we favored gay marriage literally 100 percent(!) of us were. all of us except the teacher (who was older than the students, but younger than me).

gay rights as an issue is solved/over in the young white community. totally finished. amazing how fast that happened. the idea that a candidate like obama opposed gay marriage seems impossible but it was true, so recently! these days democrats would burn his house down for that!

LSUpride123 likes this.