Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don’t even feel confident in Bernie. I think the two biggest are Gabbard and Trump.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Bernie is a commie. All commies have enemies.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A democtrat your out

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

5. lsu-i-like

It’s disgusting how corrupt the DNC is. The GOP tries, but they can’t keep up.

shane0911 and KyleK like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Their problem, much like the GOP, is that to win the primary they have to adopt idiotic positions to appease the active wing of the party, that will never fly in the general election. Sad.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

They also heavily put their hand on the scale and have superdelegates in case the propaganda is insufficient.

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Biden said he would not legalize cannabis because it's a gateway drug. 'Caca, Joe Biden might be your guy when you seriously consider his platform.

Well said Joe:

joerogan
    Verified

The people who say “marijuana is a gateway drug and it shouldn’t be legal” are really saying that they don’t believe in personal freedom, and that it is acceptable for you to be locked in a cage and have your life ruined for enjoying a plant that makes you happy.
    The fact that this insane way of thinking still exists in the general population is disappointing, but when you hear it come out of the mouth of someone running for president it shows how confusing these times truly are.
    The freedom to explore your own consciousness should be a basic human right, and anyone that denies you that freedom doesn’t deserve to be in a position of leadership.
    I don’t believe marijuana is for everyone, but I believe in a society where you’re free to explore what works for you and what doesn’t. We all know people who should never drink alcohol, and we all know people who can enjoy a casual drink without any problems.
    Life is messy. You have to figure out what works for you, and the only way you can do that is if you have the freedom to try things.
    Marijuana has made me a more sensitive person. It’s enhanced my feelings on the positive aspects of community, and made me more affectionate and compassionate.
    It’s also caused me to think and say a lot of really stupid shit and occasionally get really paranoid.
    It should be respected and treated with caution, but to say it should not be legal is to say that you believe our incredibly flawed legal system should be able to punish people for using a psychedelic plant that people have been enjoying for thousands of years.
    That is an archaic and ignorant way of thinking, and I don’t think it has any place in a polite society.
    It’s 2019 and it’s time for our politicians and representatives to wake the fuck up. Our prisons are filled with people convicted of non-violent drug offenses, and history will not be kind to people that support this.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Man when I started this thread I had no idea what a shit show the Dem ticket would become.

Enter Bloomberg.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    Winston1 likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

?