Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You realize that the little the government has gotten involved has caused the prices we have today. Further, like education, once the government pays for all of it, they set the rules. As they have set the rules for Tricare etc.

I tried TIRCARE, was forced to go to ghetto ass hospitals in certain locations. A BIG NOPE! Legit, while in BR, I thought I might get shot on the way.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean, its not really an arrangement of "people will die". It is an argument of "costs".

We have the best military in the world. We spend the most, waste the most, but hey, its the best.

I have zero doubts our healthcare would turn into the same, the only difference is, we already have the most expensive shit in the world. By all estimates, the costs would EXPLODE and the care would likely go DOWN. Innovation would be subject to government oversight like the military complex. Not so sure how that would all work.

The private cosmetic healthcare sector is the best example of the free-market I can give. Year after year cosmetic surgery gets cheaper, safer, and of higher quality and insurance doesn't even play in that realm.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when yang wins the dem nomination, as i have been predicting forever, you will all kneel and pay homage to my incredible predictive powers.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What kind of free stuff is he promising?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ok Rama

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

UBI

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I saw one of his yard signs at a nice house in an upscale neighborhood.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yang and trump are the only sincere people in the race. i think both talk like normal humans instead of insincere fuckwads. trump for sure talks like trump all the time. he does mocking voices and shit, all the absurd superlatives, goofy nicknames.

and yang is basically just a normal human.

warren is horrifyingly insincere. she has a fucking infuriating speech style like she is whispering to stupid children. hillary was similarly insincere but in more of a grating cunt way than a condescending windbag.

TBTrumpet and Bengal B like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bernie is sincere.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

true enough, i forgot him. i counted him out because he is done. heart attack was the end for him.