Democrats Vying for Presidential Nomination

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 9, 2019.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I can be cold blooded and rational, maybe the Iraqi people are better off, but the balance of power in the region isn't,.. we'd be better off if Iran was still at war with saddam's monster son

I'm not a liberal or any other label, I'm just me, I don't fit into any box that you try to stuff me into,.. I'm glad you made it home safe buddy, I mean that

shane0911 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Didn’t we have the north on the run though? Didnt we follow their ass into Cambodia? Before the political asshats got wind?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's what we should have done in Vietnam. Evaporate Hanoi and mine Haiphong Harbor. We dropped more bombs in the jungle than we did on Germany in WWII.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It is sort of restored now but it wasn't for a long time. This was the biggest blunder of W when he fired the entire Iraqi army very early in the war. Had that been handled differently then this is an entirely different outcome.

HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Google knows which box you're stuffed in. I'm watching a documentary right no called The Creepy Line about what power Google and Facebook have to manifest you and everybody else.

Shane is right about Saddam doing really horrible to to his own people. The world is a better place because he was hanged and sent to hell.

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That's not debatable, only question is if the cost we paid warranted the outcome.

HalloweenRun and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

that left a gazillion bomb craters, filled with water now, the little ponds have made the jungle turtle heaven

Nike has 34 factories in Vietnam
    Vietnam becomes main manufacturer for Adidas and Nike footwear
    https://www.manufacturingglobal.com/logistics/vietnam-becomes-main-manufacturer-adidas-and-nike-footwear

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I have long advocated paving over the entire damn hellhole. Glass would work.

I am really environmentally “woke” but these people who go nuts on fracking drive me nuts. Fracking is our ticket out of the Mideast and we should use it, yesterday!

el005639 likes this.
  9. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

The first one bites the dust. So long Eric Swalwell! *laughs in Trump*

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I hope everyone is paying attention to the democrats running for President. They are a scary bunch and we should all beware if one of them wins. Hopefully their incompetence and idiotic rambling will prevent it but I’m not sure. As much as I detest Trump I’ll work for him if the democrats don’t get straight (they won’t).
    This article points out what we’re facing....read it and weep.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...b394e2-9f55-11e9-9ed4-c9089972ad5a_story.html

LSUTiga likes this.