Democrats apologize for memorial turned tasteless political rally.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Democrat Gubernatorial candidate Roger Moe called the affair "unfortunate", Fritz Mondale admitted it got out of hand, the official mouthpiece of the DFL party "The Star Tribune" changed its headline the day after the rally from "Cheers and Tears" to "One Last Rally!" and today's headling talked of the growing disgust with the left-wing performance.
    Naturally, all of these parties got it wrong. The only people upset were right-necks and the rally was befitting the dead individual anyway.

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Again Mr. W....

Your ability to "see the big picture and read between the lines" is uncanny...
    Demos are whores and admit to it....
    Repubs are hypocrites...

And what is your call on the SD and NH senate races.....?

3. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Thune in South Dakota

The only variable that I am still investigating is the massive fraud on the Indian Reservations. Numerous Indians registered more than once, children registered and the dead registered. So, this will obviously help Tim Johnson...or Leander Perez?
    In N.H., I have naturally not investigated that with the eagle-eye I have cast upon Minnesota and South Dakota. Has Bob Smith endorsed Sununu and more importantly campaigned with him? That is where I would start my investigation if I was so inclined.
    Just for you, I will be walking to Cabella's in East Grand Forks, MN this weekend for some last minute investigating...and to buy some ammo!