Defense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Oct 25, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

FIFY

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Almost half of South Carolina’s yards came on 4 plays. 4 plays of over 40 yards, 7 of over 20.

Ouch

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Yeah, they are still replanting some of the grass we got burned on over 2 games.

Dunno, thought I saw some progress, but it could still be the false positive we saw against Vandy. I am still unsure of what we got. Folks are tapping the brakes on Pelini and placing more blame on mental mistakes, but it is usually coaching that gets the blame for cleaning that up. Undisciplined, slow, and out of position is more coaching than players not getting it. If the players are not getting it, better figure another way to coach it.

4. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

With a real off season and real spring session Pellini can get a handle on things but the facts boys and girls is Bo ain’t Aranda. There’s no defense laboratory with this guy. It will be hit and miss . Sometimes the defense will be the guy that walks out the party with the pretty girl and sometimes it will be the guy walking out of the crapper with toilet paper on his shoe. There’s not a lot of smooth to Bo. He’ll always be the guy with a gravy stain on his tie.

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I’m with you. The thing that I fail to understand is that if the players were not getting it or if it was an issue with the players not communicating, then how did the coaches not observe this in the scrimmages prior to the 1st game?

lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You can't convince me that kids like Clark and Stevens just forgot how to play

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No TAP don't you understand it's Linehan's fault. Many on this site has to have a whipping boy. E has been the whipping boy for years but 2019 slapped them upside the head so they backed off a bit. Offense averages 43 points a game yet to some Linehan is the problem and even some says he needs to go.

Go figure

9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Your reading comprehension gets worse each season. The whipping boy is clearly Bo Pelini and it’s not even a debate.

Bengal B, shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I think Stevens is being played out of position. Last year he was closer to the LOS and was more of a run stopper/blitzer who could cover the short middle. He seems lost in space as a cover safety. Clark IDK