Deep State

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'll use this as a perfect example:
    Trump says or does something that, at the very least, leaves people wondering what he meant. Many times it has a racial undertone to it though it is never overtly racial. The media covers his comments. Certain commentators wonder whether Trump is sympathetic to White Supremacists. The right gets up in arms and start screaming that people are calling Trump a Nazi or a Racists. So it's like your getting all worked up because the MSM is reporting on what he said. What should they have reported on? Take Charlottesville for example....Trump made some comments on it that could, at the very least, make you wonder what he meant. It definitely had a racial undertone to it and the media covered what he said. Certain commentators wondered whether Trump is sympathetic to White Supremacists, some accuse him of being a racist. Now guys like you are mad because the media covered what Trump said and it was interpreted by a lot of people to be racially tinged. How does that work? You're not mad when he said it, and your not mad at him for saying it but you get mad when someone else says, "listen to what he said...." and then calls out the racial aspects of it. You get mad and call it fake news.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You live in North Carolina. Shouldn't you be trying to get away from the hurricane that Trump caused?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hurricane Trump headed your way

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

a blowhard who's all wet causing chaos wherever he goes

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump Russia collusion is a deep state theory. I don’t know what else to say. You believe in it and you know what, if it turns out to be true, it fits the EXACT definition. So does the corrdinated effort by FBI members, the DNC, the Media and GOP to oust Trump.

How you deny that is beyond me.

6. GiantDuckFan

or he's guilty as fuck, but you can't see that looking through orange goggles. Yes, it's a witch hunt, but he's an evil warlock, stick him with a pitchfork I say.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If it’s true it is the very definition of a deep state plot.

They fact that you guys believe means you believe in the deep state.

8. GiantDuckFan

your post can be interpreted in different ways, I don't know for sure what you mean.

Trump steals, cheats and lies lies lies, yet you seem to believe everything he says about not conniving with the Russians, odd,..

I don't disbelieve in a deep state. If true, I want any semblance of a so-called Rockefeller-Rothschild Illuminati, exposed and fucking destroyed. I think it's priority one after the Mueller report and it's consequences are complete,.. an impeached donald would be icing on that deep state cake.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That would ensure the secrets go back in the bag

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well it cant be hurricane Trump if it was he would attack the blue states.