Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Sep 12, 2018.
The light coming from the left is what blinds you
Really. I dont remember a single phrase in the report that outlined any such person "colluded" with anyone.
Horowitz seems to differ from you and he ran the investigation...
So no thread on your mathematical projections?
What would you rather. Pay the farmers off while we break China or:
But Trump is evil he thinks about womens genitals now and then oh and he tweets.
All this collusion, conspiracy, racism, sexism etc etc is all subjective interpretation that fits the leftist agenda and follows the Rules for Radicals.
- There was no collusion on Trumps part. Just because someone talks to somebody does not mean squat. There was no action on Russia’s part that could specifically be tied to Trump. The fact that Russia has been doing the same crap for decades flies in the face of the left.
- There was no conspiracy to obstruct justice. There was no crime, and a person defending their reputation against false claims is not obstruction.
- There is mounting evidence that Comey/McCabe were involved in criminal activity, thus them being let go was justified and legal.
- There was no cover up with the playboy girls either. Anyone can claim anything. Trump being in his position makes him a prime target for false allegations. There has been ZERO proof that Stormy or Susan had any illicit affairs with Trump, it’s just the Leftists Media who ASSumes it’s true so they can print a false story of a cover up. The reason that went nowhere is most likely because Trump paid off the blackmail to keep the ho from lying, not a crime, though the blackmail is.
- Trumps border policies are not racist. Leftist only interpret them as such because the majority of illegal immigrants are Hispanic ... BUT ... the law is equally applied to all.
- Trumps tax cut didn’t just go to the rich, it went to tax payers. By default, the 50% who don’t pay income taxes didn’t get a cut.
- Trumps recent comments about women are not proof he is a sexist. If we are going to interpret locker room talk in that fashion, NO strait male could run for President.
You guys just WANT all of this to be true because you don’t like Trump. You also want it to be true because your not confident that the American REPUBLIC is buying the leftist snake oil of free everything paid for by the rich.
Just is what it is.
But but but Trump told a guy 20 years ago in a locker room he likes womens genitals and oh currently he tweets. We just can't have a president who is so deplorable. impeach him I say.
Collusion isn't a legal term so there is no reason that Mueller would directly use that phrase. It is a term created by the media and that has been well documented. However, Mueller spent almost 200 pages detailing "numerous links between the Russian Government and the Trump Campaign." He found that a Russian entity ran a social media campaign to promote Trump and disparage Clinton. He found that a Russian entity was responsible for stealing Clinton's emails and distributing them, via Wikileaks, in such a manner that would benefit the Trump campaign and hurt Clinton. He said that that investigation established that the Russian government believed it would benefit from a Trump Presidency. He found that the Trump Tower meeting was indeed about collecting disparaging information against Clinton and not about adoptions as the Trump campaign initially insisted. He found that the Trump campaign had shared internal polling data with a Russian entity in battleground states, especially the midwest. He also found that the campaign believed they would benefit electorally from the Russian efforts. I could go on and on. What the report said is that he could not prove, without a reasonable doubt, that there was indeed a conspiracy. Far cry from nothing at all as you and Trump have insisted.
Funny because his report hasn't even come out yet. How would you know unless you were just taking the word of some of the Republicans in congress who claim some kind of privileged information? Because frankly that is all we know right now. Further, the same people were ready to arrest Andy McCabe a few weeks ago and were sure his indictment was imminent only to have the Grand Jury released without a single charge filed.
Not necessary at this point but it ain't looking good right now...
But Mueller's report definitively says otherwise. Go read it for yourself and quit listening to Trump and Barr and maybe you would know that.
Contrere mon frere. Quite the opposite. Mueller laid out four ways in which Trump obstructed justice in every sense of the definition: 1) Trying to Fire Mueller, 2) directing Don McGahn to draft a false document about efforts to fire Mueller, 3) attempting to narrow the investigation to future investigation only and 4) trying to prevent Manafort from cooperating with the Government. It's plain as day. Mueller followed a previous DOJ guideline that a sitting President cannot be indicted so he did not bring charges.
Except that neither of them has been charged for a single thing. Not one....
SDNY says otherwise. Michael Cohen is sitting in prison right now for covering these up and his indictment listed Trump. As soon as he is out of office he can be prosecuted for this crime and as long as the statute of limitations has not run out he likely will.
I am not going to even comment on all of your points because you truly have no idea what you are talking point and at this point you are a victim of the propaganda being thrown at you by Trump. You need a new news source my friend because where ever you are getting it right now is failing you miserably. You obviously have never read the Mueller report and must not care what it says. Sad...
So I can't speculate based on reports but you can? LOL Got it.
I dont know why you tango with me. You end up on the wrong side of these debates over Trump majority of the time. You should know that you are blinded by the guy and often miss the mark.
No it doesn't. The fact that YOU have to use a word that isn't in the report to justify your claim is very very weak.
I HAVE read the report. If we are to you use your condemnation of the Trump team as "collusion", then Obama, Hillary, Et al. are also guilty. However, we both know the media would never carry that water.