DC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Dec 21, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Marcus Freeman. That's my pick, if I had a choice.

shane0911 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. fanatic

Then why did he take the job? Money only?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. fanatic

It would be a learning curve, but I think he would adapt.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Between the two I will go with God impregnated a virgin with his son. You missing the point amigo believing that God impregnated a virgin with his son is called faith and part of mans search for the meaning of our existence. Believing the Sun revolves around the earth is man's stupidity. Today man (99% democrats) are acting like Gods on earth and has convinced a vast number of absolute useful freaking mind numbed idiots that all they have to do is vote for me and I, yes I, not God but I will control the climate on earth. Therefore I can make it cool for you if it's too hot or warmer for you if it's too cold for you.

BayouBengal014 and Robidoux87 like this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

thankfully....

6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

200k to 2.5M? Yes. Plus he likely assumed Obwas serious about the whole 4-3 bidness, not the 1 & done bidness.

7. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

I had a bad feeling when he was adamant about a 4-3 when 90% of your opponents run some variation of the spread. That’s not to say it can’t work. You just need a consistently great D-line...like Clemson a couple of years ago. Ohio State can get away with it because the Big 10 is still mostly running but even that is changing.

That said, I do think he has the personnel for it on the line but those LBers have to get much better. Clark is nothing more than a special teams head hunter. Not fundamentally sound at all. Baskerville is just ok. Heard Josh White will be the truth though.

Not worried about the secondary. Too much consistency there to be worried about a one-off poor year. He better get the hire right because Ricks and Stingley have a chance to be up there with the best CB duos they’ve had, but you only get one year of that. The safeties will hopefully be better.

8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Ryan Nielsen from the Saints is my choice, but Marcus Freeman would be a phenomenal hire.

Richdog likes this.
  9. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I just want whoever we get to want to coach at LSU. Let O do what he does best and recruit the best talent. Let the Coordinators and position coaches refine their skill. It worked last year we just need to build a deep program so we are not a one and done team.

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Well, Michigan just fired their DC.

Lol, nope! He can stay fired

geaux9 likes this.