Danny Sheridan : "I found Bigfoot"

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by cadillacattack, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Bamabuzzard

Bamabuzzard Founding Member

And I've got all my teef, no longer drink out of the toilet and only play wif myself at home and no longer while standing in line at the pizza hut buffet. ROLL TIDE! :thumb:

2. brjim

brjim Veteran Member

Sheridan was an idiot to go back on the radio, but he isn't a hack that follows message boards like I do. He probably knows who the guy as do tons of people - it is really not a big deal. Just go kill him like Alabama does to their boosters and stop bumping it every week.

And if we're going to post Auburn stuiff let us learn how to format articles so idiots like me can read them. Deceks ass should be sitting first row in that seminar.

1 person likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no i read some of the sheridan quips a few weeks ago. i was just saying I dont think the stuff you posted was clear or interesting to anyone outside of auburn. i was certain everyone already knew he was a fool.

dont get me wrong, i enjoy the pissing match amongst you inbreds of alabama but unfortunately, I couldnt even muster an interest in this thing.

but I remember seeing sheridan on those sunday morning infomercials 20 yrs ago with the dyed hair and terrible insight on games. im pretty sure nothing he says has ever carried any weight. then again wayne root turned his gig into a political career and you barners and gumps are still listening to sheridan and f-bomb.

4. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Barrett Salle is a columnist and writer for Scout.com and ChuckOliver.net

5. tirk

no one feels sympathetic for cam newton or his dirty dad.

and outside of alabama, this sheridan thing is just typical barner/gump foreplay before the local sheep get ****ed again.

6. cadillacattack

sez the man accountable for 36% of the posts in a thread about Danny Sheridan .... :rolleye33:

7. tirk

you're on our board, hoss. you will be kept in check when nonsense prevails.

unless its our own nonsense of course.

durty cam stinks to high heavens but i like the dude personally.

8. cadillacattack

well, well, well ..... Sheridan exposed as a complete fraud:

NCAA statement on Danny Sheridan comments - NCAA.org

9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

FYI, the NCAA never tells the full story. In due time they will. During an investigation, nothing is released. This is one of the reasons you never see schools take them to court, they may appeal, that it.

10. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I trhink they told the whole story on Sheridan. They in essence called him a fool for thinking he could get info rather than give it. They recognize he has none to give.