Danny Sheridan : "I found Bigfoot"

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by cadillacattack, Aug 17, 2011.

1. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Sheridan getting blasted for being a fraud .... :rofl:

Tweets from fellow media members ($1 to 77) :

DarrenHeitner: Danny Sheridan just took 15 min from my day that I will never get back. 1st time I listed to @finebaum, big #FAIL

dennisdoddcbs: Thanks Danny. Thanks a lot.

darrenrovell: Danny Sheridan has spent more than 25 years building his reputation. Only took 20 minutes to destroy it.

Matt_HayesSN: Id love to see Cam Newton say, I'll put up 7 figures.

DanWetzel: Danny Sheridan should apologize to Cam Newton. This is absurd and it's not fair to the player

tommydeas: Danny Sheridan = Y2K

HarbachCFN: FYI Danny Sheridan, my name is Brian Harbach, I write about CFB on the interweb...you can find me if you need to and you are still a joke.

HarbachCFN: BTW, how much of a joke do you have to be if anyone is willing to put Scott Moore ahead of you in anything?

HarbachCFN: Frankly Sheridan is worse than Scott Moore bc Sheridan had a day job and wasn't Anti-Auburn 24/7, Moore was being himself Danny knows better

Matt_HayesSN: Danny Sheridan claims he saw Bigfoot!. Sheridan attorney: "You don't have to answer that."

Matt_HayesSN: Sheridan: joke.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

know your audience. this isn't really funny outside of da-plains!

you dont have to be a gump to connect a few dots on one Cameron Jerrell Newton. dude is riding dirty.

3. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

let me guess, tirk .... you bought into the tigerdroppings reports about the FBI tapes and the bingo trial, right? ;)

cheers, brutha'

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I don't read tigerdroppings. I just mean it's clear to me it wasn't on the up and up. you don't need spider senses to hone in on that one. only au fans believe otherwise obviously.

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

tirk...I can understand why you and other LSU fans wonder why this Sheridan stuff would be posted here. One reason is that there were several posts about it here a couple of weeks ago where Sheridan said he was going to drop a bomp on Auburn. At least one reputable bama fan posted here that he knows Sheridan and said he would back up his claims. Now Sheridan has been exposed as a fool so we Auburn fans just wanted to share that here for the record. Here is another article on it from the ESPN
    247 Board Auburn Undercover.

Phillip's blog: A good day for AU

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I'm confused as to what Sheridan did.

7. Bamabuzzard

Bamabuzzard Founding Member

A few weeks ago he claimed he had "a name" of the "bagman" in which the $cam Newton money was transferred. He even went as far as saying "give me a few weeks and I'll give you the name...". All of this was on the F-Bomb show. So, yesterday the show was "built up" with so much hype that Danny S. was going to get on there and drop a dime and name the person's name. Only to have him and his lawyer on the show say that he has a name but didn't want to be sued or lose his "source" within the NCAA and opted to not release the name.

Personally I think Danny Boy (whether he truly has a name or not) just tee-tee'd away his reputation and credibility.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I am in the "Wake me if something happens" camp

9. Bamabuzzard

Bamabuzzard Founding Member

Which is the smartest thing to do.

10. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

As much as it pains me to say this to a Bama Fan.....

Thanks!:thumb: