Dan Bongino has left Fox. Tucker Carlson as well

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Bongino is a huge loss, Carlson a Rino contrarian with the best 'I'm very confused" look in the bidness. Fox will miss a real Conservative in Bongino.

Unrelated I'm sure *cough, Don Le' Man fired at Fake news CNN. Coincidentally, Carlson's former employer.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Bongino, the man who came to fame by making claims about the Clintons that other secret service agents say he couldn't have possibly been privy to. A grifter who made suckers out of willing suckers.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you can have a far larger influence working outside of mainstream media. joe rogan for example has many more viewers than anyone on those channels.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Rex is gonna have to watch a channel other than Fox now to keep us up to date.

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

tucker's earning potential is absolutely massive, probably bigger than anyone else in the TV industry. his show was a juggernaut that destroyed everyone else.

i suspect he will have an independent show online which he might also sell for a massive fee to a smaller cable network, giving them no content control. he already started and sold a very successful online media business, the daily caller.

if i were tucker i would sign a juggernaut of a monster deal with ben shapiro at the daily wire. they are piling up cash over there, and aim to be big in all areas of entertainment, like a conservative disney.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Speaking of "suckers", well need I say more?

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I would be amazed if you had one ounce of Bongino's character or integrity.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not sure where you are getting this from, he is one of the few that would actually shoot it straight and call out swamp creatures like Lindsey Graham. Dan is the other one!

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i just looked and his twitter show has 42 million views. not sure if the left was right to assume he has been squelched. i think maybe he has been amplified

shane0911 likes this.