Dallas Sports Radio

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 26, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dogging the Black and Gold today. Talking about how the Saints have a cupcake schedule and blah blah. I cheer for the Cowboys, reason i do is because when i moved there, alot of LSU players started getting drafted there, and you can't help but follow the Cowboys living in Dallas. But if people on this board think that LSU fans are unreasonable and have ridiculous expectations, you have no idea. Cowboys fans have been dogging Romo, and Wade, and saying Romo will never be anything, and today, they are talking about how great he is, and how Wade knows what he is doing, and how the Saints play a weak schedule and how they are primed to be beat, that Miami gave that game away.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The Saints whipped Dallas when they (the Saints) sucked.

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Over and over and over :lol:

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

And that is different from how it is on LSU sports radio/internet, how? We just blew out Auburn, and we still have LSU fans complaining. There are complainers in every fan base, and they are especially attracted to calling into radio shows and posting on their team internet forums.

What I find interesting is that you are a die-hard loyal fan of Romo and the Cowboys... you never complain about either of them and stick up for them religiously. But you don't do that for LSU. Yeah, you lived in Dallas so you love the Cowboys. But you never went to LSU... so can you see how us people that went to LSU love the Tigers as much as you love the Cowboys?

I mean come on, I respect Romo because he was never anything... he never got a Div I scholarship... he didn't get drafted... he was the 3rd string QB for the Cowboys... and now he is their starter and doing better than one would expect from somebody who isn't any good... but I still don't get how you are so in love with him (other than the fact that you are a hard-core Cowboy loyalist).

As for Wade, he has had nowhere the success with the Cowboys that Miles has had at LSU, and yet you don't respect Miles as much as you respect Wade. Does it help you to point out that Miles used to coach for the Dallas Cowboys?

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

And they liked him:

What They Say About Les Miles

"Les Miles has everything that you look for in a quality head coach. He has experience, outstanding communication skills and an excellent ability to work with people. In addition, I believe his No. 1 asset is his character. He is a first-class person who treats his players and associates with class and integrity. I have no doubt that he will do an excellent job as a head coach at Oklahoma State, and we will miss him and his contributions to the Dallas Cowboys."
    Jerry Jones, Owner, Dallas Cowboys

"Les Miles is a football coach that players respect, and he is someone who gets results. He is a very sound teacher of the game from a technical standpoint, and I have always been impressed with his organizational skills. I believe he will be successful at Oklahoma State because he is a winner. He also knows how to recruit and do it the right way. We will miss Les. He is a great person and a solid family man, and an excellent football coach."
    Dave Campo, Head Coach, Dallas Cowboys

"I have a great deal of respect for the level of professionalism and pride that Les brings to his work. He works hard and expects the same from his players. I also appreciate the way he conducts himself. He believes in doing things the right way -- and doing them with class and enthusiasm."
    Troy Aikman, Dallas Cowboys

"He's a good fit. He's got an Oklahoma State background and was successful when he was there. He's always talked about how much he loved it there and I know he is excited."
    Larry Lacewell, Dallas Cowboys

Les Miles Recommended as OSU's 21st Head Football Coach - OKLAHOMA STATE OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Ahem....I didn't go to LSU and I seriously doubt that you are a bigger Tiger fan than me or any of my friends, many of whom never even went to college.

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

The two greatest LSU fans I currently know didn't go didn't go to LSU or college for that matter. Neither of them have ever even lived in Baton Rouge.

As for you, I think you (and a few other regular posters) are the model LSU fans on this forum that everybody should aspire to be like.

I'm just saying that it is a lot easier to love the Cowboys when you lived in Dallas... just like it is a lot easier to love LSU when you went to LSU and/or lived in Baton Rouge.

8. LaSalleAve

when did i ever say i was a die hard romo or cowboys fan. I have never said that, so quit putting words in my mouth. Do you even read anything? I have said over and over that I cheer for the Cowboys as a result of living there and the fact that they drafted alot of LSU players when i moved there. Same as the Saints, i am not a hardcore Saints fan but i will cheer for them when they play anyone. But it doesn't kill me when they lose. You need to check yourself son.

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

If you're not a Cowboy and Romo fan, then quit talking about them so much here. Or, go hang out at a Dallas Cowboy forum.

10. LaSalleAve

Piss on you, aren't you late for homeroom kid?

1 person likes this.