D gonna cost us a few games I think

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Sep 21, 2019.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Was he throwing to first round WRs?

I like Aranda, but he’s overseen a decline in DL recruiting. With his accolades, perplexing.

Pjoe likes this.
  2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

About as perplexing as the Tide opening a check book ... grow a pair

3. lsu-i-like

Grow a pair of pro-LSU DL? I wish Aranda would.

You don’t hold Aranda accountable for our DL recruiting failures? Grow a pair.

4. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I agree, I like him and I keep waiting to see the vaunted Defense his rep claims but we are weak in major spots. Wisconsin d got better after he left so that’s got me scratching my head. I keep blaming it on the transition from Chavis light in the ass LB’s but I’m at a loss why our 2.5 million DC and DL head coach can’t manage a decent pass rush against inferior teams. Not complaining just concerned o_O

5. lsu-i-like

I think we’ll be pleased against FU. Thinking he’ll eventually figure it out this year, and maybe he was working on things early. Hope we don’t see a repeat of Vandy/TX D performance.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

So which games are the F~E~W
    Meaning 3

We understand that you are familiar with the pair (2) concept

I’m hoping you include FLA as one of your THREE

I made it easy for you ... Fill in the blanks

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A is the new E this year. This forum has to always have a boogeyman. I got crucified last year for even hinting that A was a bit at fault for the Aggies putting up 74 on us now A is being crucified. 3 of our best defenders (Lawrence, Logan and Divinity) were out last Sat yet we held a very very good offensive football team Utah St to 6 pts and no TD's. We are on track to have the best 2020 DL recruiting class is years and now A is faulted for lack of talent at DL.

Some things will never change here.

RamahRising likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You get crucified for making dumbass comments like this!

What was the score at the end of regulation numbnut? You get crucified because acting as if the Maggie's ran up and down the field for 1200 yards and 74 points is not only disingenuous it is stupid. There is a huge difference than 74 and 43 of those coming in SEVEN overtime possessions from the 25.

For someone that claims to be "Mr. Football" you sure don't know too much. Hey, by the way, how is your boy Mond doing?

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

concerns are being voiced due to subpar performance....ring any bells? he's been given latitude due to his track record and the consensus is that the D will come around. i for one am glad that the concerns voiced over the offense have slowed due to the brady influence....thank God!

on to aranda.....
    using the 7 ot game outlier is a bit unfair due to the starting distance to score in ot. using our lack of D line dominance is not. LSU has woefully under recruited on that side of the ball....meatball? aranda? not sure where the blame lies but there is room to discuss.

the real season starts saturday...lets hope lawrence can stay on the field

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You have a short memory numnuts. Also we couldn't hold MOND to one less TD in overtime? Was that E's fault numnuts? Yes I said MOND he made our defense look like New Mexico St in overtime. MOND beat us last year yes it was MOND. When it counted MOND delivered and our defense couldn't stop him. Overtime BTW is still part of the football game numnuts. Compared to you I AM MR FOOTBALL.