Cybersecurity Hacking of US by Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...china-but-offers-no-evidence/?sh=2e7440d4708a

Not a fucking word from PAT (Pussy Ass Trump) while the Russians plunder our government agencies except that he wasn't sure it was the Russians. He's too worried about his lost election to actually do his job. What a fucking loser. I can't wait for Biden to be inaugurated so we can start acting like the United States of America again and quit acting like Putin's Bitch.

Now go ahead and tell me how Trump was really tougher on Russia.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea cant wait to be China's bitch now!

Also, the title is super funny. No where has anyone released "evidence" it was Russia.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    fanatic and onceanlsufan like this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I work in cybersecurity and one thing you DON'T do is talk about what you're doing; especially when you're still investigating and trying to determine the scope of the information compromised. Was it Russia? Probably, but we can't say yet with 100% proof due to the sophistication of the attack. I work in a government agency and we're still assessing, so for him to say anything at this point, despite what you read in the 'press' is premature.

You Dims are truly sanctimonious asses for trying to blame any and everything you can on Trump. I think his main attention is on vetoing this piece of shit stimulus bill that only offered people in need a paltry $600 while sending billions overseas and funding their pet projects. I know it was a bi-partisan bill, but it's the only way Repubs to get it to pass. It's the same reason why they couldn't get a deal done sooner. Ditch funding 'non-essential' bullshit and give the money to the American people and businesses that continue to be locked out of making money.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Same goes for Intel and military ops. In my experience, the more one knows, the less one talks.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

While your point about the hacks is well taken, tying the foreign aid which is in the CONTINUING OF GOVERNMENT FUNDING and NOT the Covid relief bill is typical shading of the truth.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The point is is that we are paying for a bunch of shit we shouldn't be paying for with millions of Americans need help. $600 is a fucking slap in the face to the citizens of this country.

I think I'll use mine to rent a Tesla and drive around until the battery is drained

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Interesting times.

China spy's, sex, hacks, US government officials data dump and then.......

RUSSIA!

[​IMG]

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s a fair debate and I agree that much is either wasteful or wrongly directed.
    However to conflate it with the Covid relief bill is false labeling. Frankly there are parts of the relief bill that are bs too. Regardless using one to cast shade on the other is adding fuel to a fire while saying you’re putting it out. Totally false and undermines rational argument

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you know what you are even talking about?

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

He does. Most of the 5,000 pages you read about are contained in the FY 2021 Omnibus Spending Bill. That bill "keeps the government running" through FY-2021.

There are supposed to be 13 Appropriations Bills, one for each government department (kind of) These bills are supposed to first get approval in committees, then in each chamber. The Appropriations Bills are supposed to provide funding for what has been authorized by the Authorizations Bills. The 13 bills are subject to some level of scrutiny.

Since Congress are a bunch of scumbags. They would prefer to get on tv, posturing for their next election instead of doing their job. As a result, they lump all appropriations into a gigantic funding bill. Packed with pork, or spending on BS projects. It’s all or nothing (mostly a lot of all.)

This year, included with, not quite in, the Omnibus Appropriations Bill for FY 2021, is the Coronavirus Relief Bill. Kind of a package. And yes, even the Coronavirus Bill has plenty of fluff.

But most of the BS foreign giveaways are part of the Appropriations for the State Department, not for CoronaVirus relief.

Nevertheless it’s a helluva a way to run a railroad.