CWS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 3-LSU v TEXAS-6pm,ESPN,Radio

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody tell me something good! I can't wait until tomorrow....are you kidding me?!

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

The weather looks better than it did yesterday. Yesterday, not only were there thunder cells over Omaha, but there were also thunder cells directly west of Omaha coming right at it. There isn't any thing west of Omaha right now and it looks like that cell over Omaha has already started to blow over and will be long gone by game time.

[​IMG]

3. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

:geaux:

yeah, Okie is right (again). The radar looks good till at least 9, then they're saying 40% chance of showers. Should be good to get in the game before anything happens.

Tonight, I'm going to post as if 57 is my age - not my IQ. I'm back on my meds.

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

They pulled out the tarps at 2:35 and the game is expected to go on as scheduled. Predicting clear skies within the next 2 hours.

5. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

Okie, I hope not. Delete my last post if it will cause pandemonium. Just what I'm hearing.

Ok just talked to some players. Game on.

6. LesMilesFan

LesMilesFan Founding Member

that part of the country is worse than down here when it comes to thunderstorms popping out of nowhere. The radar may look good but that doesn't mean much. I sure hope they can get this thing done tonight. I don't want them to put the game on ESPNU or something because of the NBA draft.

7. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

If that GD MF POS "curtain-call boy" homers and comes out again, I may need to buy a new TV. I wish the LSU fans there would boo his ass off when he does that. Hopefully he'll go back to his normal ways and go ofer. Think he'll come out for a curtain-call after he strikes out?

:po::po::po:

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Tarp on field in Omaha; afternoon rains - WAFB Channel 9, Baton Rouge, LA |

9. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

LSU is 7-0 in winner-take-all games for the national championship in all sports ...

And BEVO is named after a "near beer" made during prohibition by the Busch Co.

There. That is my useless trivia knowledge for the day. You are welcome. :wave:

10. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!