CWS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME 3-LSU v TEXAS-6pm,ESPN,Radio

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Jun 24, 2009.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Fellas, come on, this is the championship thread. It needs to be pure. There were lessons in game two but there is also a thread for it. The Tigers are a blessed bunch, blessed indeed. I look forward to this game. It is what they are made of that got us here.

I will also wear my thick hoodie from the last championship game we watched. The two beers I dumped that night are still in the garment, I will geaux ahead and dump a few more and abstain from reading this thread, while in play until the contest has completed itself. I could not feel any more comfortable about this day. :)

:tigbas::geauxtige:tigbas:

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Weather is 50% Thunder showers and 100% gross. Heat index at 110 to 115 in the afternoon. Thunderstorms are likely in the evening with the winds then another chance after midnight. Sounds like we got em right where we want em! :)

We need to get in and hit this pitcher early before the winds play games with the ball. Fellas on the bags early would do the world a lot of good. Perhaps pulling the "g-ball is back" pin off the hat would be a better idea.

:tigbas::geauxtige:tigbas:

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

jungman was very good. its hard to lay off the 90+ mph 4 seamer chest high with two strikes, especially when he's set it up with a 12-6 curve for a strike.

i second that opinion.

this is clearly all on ranaudo. is there anyone available on the roster that has experience giving several innings of relief pitching? seems like cpm has to ride him through any rough patches that may happen thru 5

4. GreatestStory

GreatestStory LSU Faithful

Although I would love for Cole Green to have a 5.07 ERA, he actually has a 3.07 ERA. (Source: http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-basebl/stats/2008-2009/teamcume.html)

Here is the matchup:
    Anthony Ranaudo (11-3, 2.87 ERA, 119 IP, 85 hits, 45 walks, 155 K).

Cole Green (5-3, 3.07 ERA, 108.1 IP, 93 hits, 34 walks, 84 K)

5. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

Yeah Texas would say that :wave:

i know, it was a typo on lsu's website, where i got it from

6. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

[​IMG]

Nuff said.

1 person likes this.
  7. GeauxTakePhotos

GeauxTakePhotos Founding Member

Seaux proud to be a :lsup: fan in Texas !
    Yesterday,today and forever.:tigereye:

:geaux:

8. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post Suzy

9. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

I can say this without cringing.... I apologize in advance to all the guys.

CASTRATE THE COWS!!!

10. *LSUTiger*

*LSUTiger* LSU/CLEMSON

Today is a new day, time to get our balls together as a team, think with our heads, and not our strength....We made it this far lets stop making excuses and show the whole nation what we can do tonight. Now I want the whole board To start off with GEAUX TIGERS before your posts for good luck today!!!:geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas::tigbas: