Crypto

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jul 14, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, you just are clueless of token utility. Go read up.

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

That changes nothing, the principle is the same except you are locked into whoever issues the ICO for their goods or services. I understand it, you understand it the only difference is you see intrinsic value and I think when you buy crypto of any kind you are gambling high risk/high reward. To say I don’t understand because I don’t agree with you is being a democrat. Although comparing the crypto market to a Futures Market of Farts was a bit outlandish, wouldn’t you say ol’ boy?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your comments about it tell me you dont understand. I am not saying it in a spiteful way.

Like you mentioned about the FBI seizing Bitcoins saying “I thought that wasn’t supposed to happen”.

It would be like explaining a jet to some farmer from the 1400s.

How old are you? Most old people do what you are doing and try to prove to me BItcoin and crypto is the “Tulip” of our time. I’ve heard it for 10 years.

Please do us a favor and dont turn this thread into a pissing contest. I dont care what you think of crypto; just don’t come in here making claims that are just wrong.

There is soo much information about it for you to not be ignorant of its value and why it will continue to go up.

If you dont like it, stick with Biden’s monetary policy. I literary don’t care.

watson1880 likes this.
  4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Have at it wise one. You are still equating understanding with agreement. That makes you wrong. I’ll leave your thread alone now. I literally don’t care.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Good luck escaping Venezuela with your bullion today. Good luck escaping the USSA with it circa 2035. Many people have escaped Venezuela and other places preserving their wealth in crypto (btw, there are many untraceable cryptos, but its not BTC). Gold and silver are archaic currencies because they make pretty jewelry and limited supply. But bulky to transport. You're better off squirreling away guns, bullets, non perishable food, generators, etc...prepper shit. With some cryptos (not BTC like the pipeline idiots used) i can transmit the equivalent of millions of dollars across the world for pennies and no government or third party knowledge. Can you see the benefit of that?
    I'll admit that most people are treating it as pure speculation with no real sense or care of its true value. The Bitcoin (BTC) valuation is insanely bloated imo.

fanatic and watson1880 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And you can’t seem to grasp anything.

It’s like you telling me about a football play using baseball terms. I was better off just ignoring you because it was clear you didn’t know anything. Yea. You watched the game and saw some stuff, but you don’t really know anything.

I am not trying to be rude, but I have had enough conversations with people who give me to same arguments you have to know your level of crypto education.

In your spare time look of Defi and let me know what you think.

7. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

8. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I hope you guys are paying attention to this tax bill.

If you don’t already own some BTC, now would be a good time to learn.

We could be 1 more term away from Dems taxing 401ks.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Like you said, it is not wrong to stuff some precious metal under your sleep number mattress.