Craig fired!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geaux9, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Our running backs can make a good backs coach out of Helen Keller.

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Caveat: The use of the word "following" isn't the best descriptor.
    -----
    I've been following Guilbeau since he was working for the newspaper in Mobile. I've seen many articles linked here where the vast majority thought he was full of shit--some going as far as to label his opinions as trolling.

But, in this case, he's spot on with this statement. It's evidenced, purely, in the quote above.

Because this is Orgeron. He has been marketed as “The Recruiter” LSU needed for years now. There is a lot of spin around Orgeron now. There usually is with a new coach. But there is a little more than usual with Orgeron, partly because he is a great guy, he’s from here, and there was a lot of Miles fatigue. But also because he has quite a few friends in the media, and LSU fans are getting a little more delusional with each Alabama loss — on the field or on the recruiting trail.
    On more than one occasion I've made the accusation a lot of LSU fans are starting to act just like Auburn fans. I wouldn't have expected it from you. Or, @shane0911 for that matter.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Dildeaux always has been a douche bag and a hack and he always will be. He sometimes writes things that I agree with and sometimes I don't, but he will always be a douche and a bottom feeder.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I remember when bama fans acted like auburn fans.....Mike Shula where have you gone off to?????

kluke likes this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

AKA, an beat writer who fancies himself as an editorial writer? Mobile has produced a few of those-see Neil McReady.

**Off topic a bit: I ran across an article on one of the major media outlets (I think it was CBS, but don't hold me to that) where the author was one Michelle Guilbeau. Of course, the last name rang a bell and sent me to Google. As it ends up, his wife is named Michelle, but it's two different people. On the bio section of his wife I noticed they'd named their dog Bailey Bama. Bailey Bama? I thought that was, well, weird.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Curious. How's that?

If you're referring to those who should wear that "bitchandmoan" jersey, I'd have to agree: no choice.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Not really when you take into account his HUGE man crush on Saban. He'd blow little nicky in the middle of main street given the chance.

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Say what?

Last I checked you gumps weren't racking up the L's at an alarming rate. Not sure what you are getting at.

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

You've definitely been acting a lot more Bama-like lately than I recall from the past.

Brian, shane0911 and Rouxleaux like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'd rather be a delusional LSU fan than an I think the world is owed to me and I personally had a part in those national championships Alabama fan. Jesus I'd rather be just about anything than that. The reason the meltdowns are satisfying is because you fucks think you are owed, like it's destiny. And bitches on high horses fall the hardest and its damn funny to watch.

HalloweenRun, Brian, CaryLab and 2 others like this.