COVID Vax was a lie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 12, 2022.

1. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Ok, they edited this captured stream into two videos of 17 minutes and 13 minutes. If you have ANY doubt about the jabs being deadly, you should watch this crunching of death certificate data from Massachusetts and you will reevaluate your position.

https://rumble.com/v26lmd6-john-beaudoin-ep-1-intro-to-the-data.html

https://rumble.com/v26pi26-john-beaudoin-ep-2-all-cause-mortality.html

The Covid VAX was not just a lie, it is the greatest medicial disaster of all time. And it is still unfolding. And they are still poking people. The jab should be off the market and people should be prosecuted.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

my .02 is that Covid was seized upon

a. Because trump… well, just because if trump said the sky was blue the left complex rolled out the media wing to insist the sky is red

b. used as an excuse /reason to change election laws in state legislatures

as a result, it’s not votes cast but ballots collected…

and just like a new tax, it never goes away…

congrats dems, you won the war….

XXL TideFan and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  3. tigermark

a. I disagree. Trump took credit for the vax! He still does! He has still not disavowed it and I am not getting on the Trump train again until he does.

b. agree, but that was just them never letting a tragedy go to waste, not a driving force that created and supported the monster. There were a lot of reasons for leftists in control to push this vax. It is just their nature to value their power over morals.

The reality is that the deep state experts stepped up and allowed either their religious belief in the research that they spent all of their careers pushing or their greed to make this happen. I think it was money mixed with power. There were so many decisions made by the Fauci gang that were clearly 100% the wrong choice based on medical history and practices, those decisions clearly point to money (remdesivir vs IV/HD/open discussions, masks lockdowns distancing to create the fear needed to have the masses accept the risk of the vax, collecting and desiminating only misleading data while hiding the data that would "out" them, etc...). These experts took advantage of the left's natural emotion response and their proclivity to blindly follow the experts (technocracy).

My hope is that the terrible price we are paying from being denied informed consent will be enough to keep the technocracy and bay and avoid the complete subjugation of the individual. Digital currency is the big one we must avoid. If it happens, it is over.

They have only won a battle, not the war. Hope that they overextended themselves and now it is time for a counterattack.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. tigermark

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's good to be a pure blood

tigermark and fanatic like this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

And have a nose that's still a virgin.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. tigermark

8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

CDC expert says that the solution to vax refusers is to get rid of Caucasians and import brown people because they like vax’s.

9. tigermark

People just want to forget Covid and just move on. Well, the vaccine is not done with you.

https://expose-news.com/2024/02/15/analyzing-englands-shocking-c19-vaccine-deaths/

The most shocking thing about this data (other than 30% of the English are pure bloods and only account for 6% of the deaths) is that the deaths don't seem to be slowing down!

I would highly recommend that if you took the jab you should follow the base spike detox defined by Dr. Peter McCullough.

petermcculloughmd.com

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I donate blood regularly.

Back when all this shit started I donated and once the vax came out they started asking if we were vaxxed.

I asked what they did with that info and they told me they couldnt use vax blood. They just throw it out.

Now, because of my pure blood status, they call me non stop.

shane0911 likes this.