Covfefe proves that the man in charge is asleep at the wheel,

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 31, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

spewing nonsense to which he then has to align himself in his even dumber but waking hours.... nobody around to advise against pressing that submit button... but the entire world looking on.

It's embarrassing and scary.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Ironic last sentence there.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Breaking news: Sean Spicer insists that "covfefe" was not a misspelling nor some kind of mistake...

“The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant."

OH. MY. GOD.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you so one sided you actually cant understand how he meant coverage? Sean is right.

That tweet highlights the "fake" outrage. Look at yourself man.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm not "outraged" by covfefe. Your post highlights your fake outrage at what you call my fake outrage.

And you neglected to proffer an explanation as to why he cut off his meaning in mid-sentence.

And, by the way... Spicey said that "a small group" of Trump's people knew exactly what he meant. Why would he say that? Are YOU a member of that small group?

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now just how ridiculous is Fox News? Well, aside from the fact that a long time contributor to that network admitted this week that EVERYTHING there is as fake as professional wrestling, and aside from the fact that they're losing viewership left and right because viewers are finally getting tired of their constant, disgusting fake "news"... such as Sean Hannity's conspiracy about Seth Rich that has now thoroughly enraged his family... well, it even gets so ridiculous that they feel the need to defend now even COVFEFE by attacking Hillary Clinton.

According to Fox News anchor Jon Scott covfefe shows that Trump has "the stamina to be president" that Hillary lacks... even though Hillary logged about 200 gazillion travel miles while Secretary of State, withstood 13 hours of partisan bullying in a Congressional hearing, fought hard through a bout of pneumonia that would have killed most women her age... and even though Trump broke off his covfefe thought in mid-sentence as though he had just fallen off a chair.

So, if you're a regular Fox News watcher you're likely to believe that Hillary had about 100 close associates murdered, that she deliberately allowed our Benghazi operatives to be killed, that she used a private server for deliberate espionage against the United States, that she made billions off her Clinton Foundation charity, that Obama was born in Kenya, that Bill Clinton ran a pedophile pizza parlor, and more and more and more deliberate bullshit that Roger Ailes used to laugh at you about while taking ad money because you are so easily suckered..... and now even COVFEFE supposedly proves how great Trump is. Their crap just never, ever ends.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I can't believe this is a thing.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Was that the kind of whine that goes with covfefe?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I believe the American people are entitled to know if their commander-in-chief had a a stroke in the middle of a tweet.