Could LSU be getting a Grad Treansfer QB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, May 8, 2018.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Well, whether he's great or a bust, I'll go to my grave saying had Mac started him vs the Fighting Condoms in '79 we would've won. So at least there's that.

2. Don Castavez

Good points. A&M is an extremely overrated program. They haven't won crap in years. I still see them as the kid getting wedgies as a newer member of the conference. As I told an A&M grad the other day, Jimbo is the Ags putting all their chips on the table. They have decided to go after the white whale ( which wears Crimson these days).
    There's no doubt Jimbo was coming to BR but Ass Wipe Alexander who apparently is TOTALLY FUCKING CLUELESS that expenditures on LSU football does not cost Louisiana citizens ( of which only 4 out of 10 hold a job -aka DEADBEATS) a single fucking dime.
    When Jimbo beats us, and he will sometime that loss gets hung around President F Asshole's neck.

unclenick likes this.
  3. Don Castavez

Money or Golden Girl nookie?........... ok, ok give me a minute I'm thinking I'm thinking.

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You forgot one thing; "it's my opinion."

What you're suggesting here flies in the face of reality. Here you have a coach who's mantra has been it's about improving yourself, it's about your team. It's a coach who has purposefully made it about an individual not the person/team you're facing. But, this same person is now purposefully sabotaging Kiffin to LSU? What you're saying, Brian, doesn't make any sense.

It's my opinion the view you see outside of Louisiana State fans on the success they expect LSU to have isn't based on who the offensive coordinator happens to be. It's about who the head coach is. These same fans were pointing to Canada's reputation when discussing what his impact would be for LSU.

I have to say this. It's really quite interesting that a good number of LSU fans were hanging their hats on the Kiffin hire at Bama. It was characterized as a bad move, one that would lead to a lot of problems. Now, the move of Kiffin to LSU was feared? Purposefully disrupted because Saban "pushed" Lane to be a head coach? It's an easy assumption for me this is just another case of things being viewed from the position as a fan hoping thoughts are indeed truths.

Hence, the suggestion of a small caveat, "It's my opinion..."

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

My opinion is no one here gives a shit about LK or your opinion.

Don Castavez and el005639 like this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The phrase you're forgetting is "I'm diffident."

furduknfish likes this.
  7. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Your opinion may reflect your feelings, but isn't true.

LK is interesting to many at TF as proved by the amount of space given to him over the years at TF and TerryP has well over a thousand "likes" on TF.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

So how many of those times was it Terry that brought him up?

Sigh... and then?

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Tap steal your password? You're making some shit up here. I've discussed him, here, less than a half of a dozen times this year and I'm betting half of them are in this thread. It's likely the same number of times I mentioned him in '17.

furduknfish likes this.
  10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member