Could LSU be getting a Grad Treansfer QB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, May 8, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So let's see in your convoluted view Oeaux should have went undefeated when he was handed the reins his first year and should have went undefeated and won the NC last year in his first full year as HC for you to be satisfied. I dont think if we had Saban as head coach with Steve Spurrier as his OC and Bill Belichick as his DC you would be happy.

You are going to be a pleasure to watch this football season. You are so clueless and negative you would probably call Murphy an optimist.

2. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Well, first of all it’s ‘should have gone.’ I used to be you. Got all bent out of shape when an opinion seemed to threaten the sanctity of the purple and gold.
    I grew up. I wised up.
    ( that’s a hint * wink wink)

LSU_4_LIFE, TigerTap and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well, first of all it it's " not '. Secondly I dont think its "grown up" or "wise" to whine and moan about a coach who had to take over a team after 4 games in his first year and somehow cobble a cohesive staff together and rally his team and win 6 of 8 games and blow out Louisville in a bowl game. His record the second year was amazing considering the attrition.
    I don't know Oueax either but apparently you must spend a lot of time with him since as you say "I don't believe anything he says". You must know him pretty well to know that. Tell us since he's your close friend about all the lie's he is telling us fans who are just too stupid to understand what a lying snake Oeaux is.
    You still haven't told us "duped" fans of that lying snake Oeaux what YOU think his record should have been his first year taking over for Miles then his first full year.

furduknfish and Winston1 like this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Don Castavez likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

TigerTap likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Football forum. If it was a blog the blogger would have editorial control of the content.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Moe,

You haven't told us haters what you've gotten for your $25+ Million dollar 'Investment' to uh..."Change". Thought you where anti Obama? A word change from & "Hope & Change" the Obama mantra of failure & you've got " Hope & Pray". A self-defeating message to begin with. I. E. "We ain't got no chance, baw". And you have no answers for why felon turned talk radio show host, is employed by LSU & has an unknown job with the LSU football team. He's tried to turn the local news into CNN fake news of LSU football. BTW, because LSU hired an idiot Dline coach, have you noticed how many National media articles are Not being written anymore? There is severe lack of interest.

What should have win his first year? 11 games or more. That's the number. Miles did it in his first year & didn't have a 2005 team with 7 NFL Draft picks. Instead, O the known failure, lost to Troy MooU, Catholics & course didn't do shit against Bama in (either loss) & then blamed LSU players for his half-assed, terribly poor managed "Preparation". And will only make a mebtuon of his losing 6 top Louisiana recruits, 3 of which Miles had the paperwork from & had started the entrance procedure..at LSU.

Somebody was on here was saying: "But, but he did as well as Les' last year 9 wins." But we all know, dem Losses count too don't they?
    Les take a look:

2015.... 9-3 ( Beat 3 ranked teams) 75%
    2017.... 9-4 ( Beat 1 ranked team) 69.2%

*Check out the improvement!

Let us know the next time a National sports article comes out Not mentioning O's his Gumbo or other food, his Coonass heritage or his addiction to Red Bull energy drinks & actually talks about a real football strategy.

Next O recruit? Can climb the frick out of a statue..plus O likes recruits trained by others....JUCO U baw!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whatever

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

All noise and nonsense. Besides my clown can beat up your clown.
    Killer-Klowns-from-Outer-Space-killer-klowns-from-outer-space-40720002-300-157.gif

TigerTap likes this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

"Look Moe, a 71 year old Millennial...or is it he a Myllenial?[​IMG]

"Oh a wiseguy! Take that you Muttonhead!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018